All teen and kid member reviews for "Glad You Came" (CD Single)

Teen, 16 years old Written byOGORMAN May 6, 2012

This song will make you glad you listened! Haha I'm punny! Get it?? ;)

The Wanted were a very talented group of young men. Though the way they echo their lyrics throughout the entire song can get somewhat annoying, "Glad You Came" is still worth a listen. The song is about a boy being glad that a girl showed up to a party where they can spend time together because they like each other. There is only one line about drinking, but in their defense, they are all legal drinking age (in the United Kingdom anyways) and the line is simply what is stated above "Take you by the hand. Hand you another drink." That's it. It's not some horrible 'let's get drunk' thing. I love this song and listen to it in my car while I'm driving, as well as a couple of their other songs: Chasing the Sun and Lightning. PS: Jay Mcguiness is my favorite. Check it out!
Teen, 14 years old Written bylily-reads June 2, 2013

Don't Bother With This Song.

This song is repetitive and not well written. It makes me SICK the way that these "men" act as if women are clothes, "you'd look well on me"... way to objectify women. I find it disgusting.
Teen, 15 years old Written byrebma97 November 30, 2012

"Glad You Came" Review

I kind of like this song. The music doesn't sound like regular pop to me, and I kind of like that. This song is about romance, but I think there was only one (slightly) questionable line: "You look well on me/Let's go somewhere else where no one can see." Also, there was a line repeated in the chorus that referenced to drinking: "I hand you another drink/Drink it if you can."
Teen, 17 years old Written byBigbillyboy September 15, 2012

Just Fine.

In other words,this song is OK.I mean,it's good,but nothing groundbreaking though.It's kind of catchy,and The Wanted did a great job on singing.BUT,imo the music to the song is a tad too dark.It's average music.So overall,Glad You Came is only an OK song.
Kid, 11 years old August 14, 2012

Oh....

i'm getting quite annoyed.
Teen, 16 years old Written byRosebud95 June 16, 2012

It's okay

It's fine. It's a bit catchy. Th Sex: It seems to be implying neeting up at a party and hooking up. Drinking, Drugs and Smoking: "Hand you another drink/drink it if you can" is used throughout.
Teen, 16 years old Written byanders09ma May 27, 2012

Glad you Came

This song is so catchy! :D
Kid, 12 years old March 25, 2012

Good for Boy Band Standards

Considering boy band standards, this song is really good. Considering pop music standards, this song is O.K. but will still get on your iPod. Nothing inappropriate, but nothing positive. Just about partying- but not bad partying. No sex or drinking references.
Teen, 14 years old Written byRoflT March 6, 2012

The BEST

Its my fave song!! im listening to it now!
Teen, 14 years old Written byKhOiCoOl March 5, 2012

catchy

It is a fun catchy song but also refer to have s*x in there "Let's go somewhere no one else could see you and me and turn the light out now "