All member reviews for Glee: The Music, The Christmas Album

Teen, 15 years old Written bypaintxmexsilly April 10, 2011

Great album--Baby It's Cold Outside is amazing!
Teen, 13 years old Written byGhillie December 22, 2010

Christmas Fun for Everyone!

It is a fun and clean soundtrack! My dance teacher plays it in dance class. True, there are some flirtatious lyrics, but they are not inappropriate. My mom does not allow me to watch the Glee TV show but she does allow me to listen to the music. This CD will put you in the Christmas spirit!
Teen, 13 years old Written bymathgirlie February 8, 2011

Pretty darn good!

A pretty good album - the cover of "You're A Mean One, Mr. Grinch" is hilarious!
Teen, 15 years old Written byimflogirl December 20, 2010

its ok i like it!
Teen, 14 years old Written byLoverofLiterature December 10, 2010

It's a Glee Christmas!!

All the songs are fantastic!! I love the "Last Christmas" rendition with Rachel and Finn. My favorite song would have to be "Baby, It's Cold Outside" because it makes it fun and the vocals by Kurt(Chris Colfer) and Blaine(Darren Criss) are amazing. I watch Glee avidly with my sister and mother and we can't go a day without watching it. The songs are all Glee covers, so if you like all these songs they are just revamped and done by Glee. You also might like "You're a mean one, Mr. Grinch".
Teen, 14 years old Written byNoseStuckInABook December 2, 2010

This Christmas, I Gave Glee my Heart.

First of all, excuse lame title. Only two things I can think that parents might not like about this album. One - it's Glee. While the album is appropriate, the show is not exactly child-friendly. And the second is "Baby It's Cold Outside". The vocals are so great (sung by Chris Colfer, aka Kurt, and Darren Criss, aka Blaine/Harry Potter), that I can listen to a song a normally hate due to the lyrics which always remind me of date rape ("Say, what's in this drink?"). If you're one of "those people", you may not like that this song is sung by two males. The only other problem I have with this? Dianna Argon (Quinn Fabray) isn't on it. But other than that, this album is fantastic. If you're a Glee fan like me, this is a must-have. And if you're not? It's still pretty enjoyable.