All member reviews for Glee: The Music, Vol. 4

Teen, 15 years old Written bypaintxmexsilly April 10, 2011

All the songs are great! Teenage Dream is my favorite on the album; Darren Criss' cover is absolutely fantastic.
Kid, 11 years old March 27, 2011

Great remakes, and their fine for 11 and up.
Teen, 13 years old Written byEquestrian.Samantha March 10, 2011

Great for Teens, Iffy for Kids

I absolutly love Glee. They do great covers on every song, and I especially love 'Empire State of Mind'. Buy this CD now, you won't be sorry. 5*
Teen, 13 years old Written bynancyluvsya January 18, 2011

I love glee! <3
Teen, 14 years old Written byearthgurl December 26, 2010

Best so far!

I say 13+ because kids younger than 13 usually don't watch the show. The last two songs were THE BEST, the rest was very good. I think that ALL Glee fans should own this, or at least buy some of the songs on iTunes.
Teen, 14 years old Written byNoseStuckInABook December 13, 2010

Mediocre Glee Offering

Parents need to know: This CD covers three Brittney Spears songs (Stronger, Toxic, and Me Aganist the Music), there's a lot of sexual innuedo in Teenage Dream ('Let's go all the way tonight, no regrets, just love"). In Empire State of Mind, there's on line that says "Jigga, I'd be spiked." or something along those lines, since Glee changed the lyrics from a word starting with N. Most kids have heard all of the edgy songs on this CD, I'd say it's fine for them. My review - I love Glee. I really do. But like the second season, this CD seems weak. You won't find any Queen or Journey covers on this CD. Instead, you'll find Bruno Mars and Cee Lo. Many of the songs, such as Just the Way you Are, just sound like overtuned-messes. This CD is a waste of the Glee cast's talents. There are, however, a few exceptions. Stand-out tracks include a haunting rendition of "I Want to Hold Your Hand" sung by Chris Colfer (Kurt Hummel) and a lively "Valerie" cover sung by Naya Rivera (Santana Lopez). I'd also suggest listening to Darren Criss's acapella Teenage Dream, Rivera and Amber Riley's River Deep Mountain High, and "One of Us", sung by the whole cast.