All member reviews for "Good Time" (CD Single)

Fun-filled pop song is clean but bland.

Teen, 14 years old Written byVanitasFajitas February 7, 2013

I hate pop music. A lot....

Awful song. It's boring, annoying, and stupid.
Teen, 16 years old Written byxxariyelxx August 2, 2012

Awesome!

I think it's a pretty good song.. there's no bad words or anything like that. Also, it's sung by two people who are kid friendly so that's good.
Kid, 10 years old July 26, 2012

...

I just watched the music video for this on YouTube. There's nothing inappropriate in the song or video, but like CSM said, it mentions "having a Prince song stuck in my head". Also, in the video, some girls wear short shirts and shorts, but keep in mind that this is a song about just driving around and having fun (and it's summer-themed), so of course they want to dress comfy.
Kid, 9 years old April 20, 2014

Good time!

There is truely nithing innapropriate about this song. Ten and up, really?
Teen, 13 years old Written byBlake_Slaughter January 20, 2014

Fun & catchy song

Fun & catchy song for age. It couldn't be any cleaner. 10 years old... SERIOUSLY?!?
Kid, 12 years old December 29, 2013

THIS SONG IS NOT BLAND AT ALL!

This is pure epicness, I'm here to tell you :-)
Written byAnonymous March 24, 2013

I Gave it 5+ because it's a good song.

A Clean Song for all.
Teen, 17 years old Written byRosebud95 December 25, 2012

A cool song about having fun

Kid, 10 years old December 23, 2012

This song makes you have a good time. :)

This song is really good, and it sounds like a sitcom song to me and my brother. The Owl City dude's voice changed.
Kid, 11 years old November 30, 2012

AMAZING

This is not bland. Epic fail for Common Sense Media xD
Teen, 15 years old Written byrebma97 November 30, 2012

Fun, bubbly song

This is just one of those purely fun songs to listen (or dance) to. As the title of the song implies, it's just about having a good time. It's okay for kids and sends a good message about just having fun.
Teen, 16 years old Written byndrwcd November 18, 2012

it`s always a good time

owl city is back with a new song as it has carly ray jepsen in it too
Teen, 13 years old Written byKit-Kat Girl October 11, 2012

Really Good Song, Don't See Why It's Inappropriate

I'm sorry CSM, but you really have to work on your common sense. There's nothing sexy about this song, and the video's just as clean! It's about being optimistic and enjoying life, for god's sake, and goes along with an awesome pop melody. I love Carly Rae Jepsen and I love Owl City, and I'm sure everyone's heard their hit singles "Call Me Maybe" and "Fireflies." Really, if a toddler heard this song would they get drunk and start talking about sex? Wow, CSM. No offense, but this website should be called Overprotective Parent Central.
Kid, 10 years old October 2, 2012

review

Parent of a 6 year old Written bymadsmooney1214 September 25, 2012

good time cd single

Families can talk about having fun. What is your definition of a good time? Can you have fun without a computer, phone, or other electronic gadget? What are some activities that don't revolve around being plugged in? What do you think of the collaboration between Carly Rae Jepsen and Owl City? Does it work? How do their different musical styles mesh?
Teen, 14 years old Written byNLRicci September 24, 2012

One of the cleanest party tunes.

With a title like "Good Time", one might think that this song is like Katy Perry's "Last Friday Night", or a song rom Ke$ha, which are loaded with debauchery. Fortunately, this is a very tame song that doesn't mention alcohol, or sex, like so many other party tunes. Which makes good option for tweens.
Adult Written bymusic fan2.0 September 5, 2012

loves it

oh my god this is mine and my sises new party song we love it lol yes like i sayed i am a guy but something about this somg just gets me in a good mood for a good tme when i hear it i just love it dont lisen to coman sence there is nothing bland about this song at all
Teen, 17 years old Written byabbacus August 18, 2012

Really good!

Really good and fun to listen to!
Kid, 11 years old August 6, 2012

Great Summer Song!

this song is great and fun. perfect party/summer song!
Teen, 14 years old Written bydirectioner23 July 31, 2012

Not that great.

Clean and fun to listen to.I love both of their voices!This song really isn't the best but it sure is fun to dance to!