All teen and kid member reviews for Graduation

Kid, 10 years old July 20, 2013

Less Explict Than Other Rap Albums

Kanye West's album is less explict but it still including some cussing like the F-bomb, mother f---er, s--t, the N word and some minor cursing like d--n and h--l. Also, some songs include subtle "stay in school" and more messages. This song is iffy for kids 12 and under but okay for mature young teens.
Kid, 11 years old June 7, 2012

Grauation

The average language that you hear in most rap, only used a lot less. Some good messages about staying in school but sometimes he isn't necessarily a good role model
Teen, 15 years old Written byxraynebow March 6, 2012

Kanye

That monster! He butchered Harder Better Faster Stronger by Daft Punk! Why? WHY?!?!?
Teen, 13 years old Written bycinnagurl June 29, 2011

best album ever

i think this is kanye's best album i have it and its awesome. stronger, flashing lights and good life r the best
Kid, 12 years old January 11, 2011
This CD is really amazing. It is so different from any other CD I have ever heard. It is so original and its also really catchy. I say if you're into rap music or not buy this. YOU WILL NOT BE DISAPPOINTED!
Kid, 11 years old June 24, 2010
loveit!
Kid, 12 years old March 5, 2010

This Album Is Awesome

this album is awesome! there is some strong language like f**k & n**** and milder language like s**t, a**, d*mn, h*ll, etc. this album has great rhythm and wide style with deep language. the artword is extremely awesome. it has positive messages. the clean version censores the language so i suggest you buy it isntead.
Kid, 11 years old September 19, 2009
The song "Stronger" has the most offensive language: "f*ck" is used once, "sh**" is used four times, and there is one use each of "d*mn" and "hell".
Kid, 10 years old July 17, 2009

10+

I LUV MY FAVORITE SONG IS GOOD MORNING. 1 F-bomb, and I S-bomb. i like the music video a LOT
Kid, 10 years old May 7, 2009

I Love Kanye! Just the language...

There is a lot of language in Stronger. I think that song says at least 30 bad words in the 5 minutes that it plays for. The song is good quality but a little iffy for kids. It is definetly made more for adults.
Kid, 12 years old April 24, 2009
Kanye's awesome! He's a sweet rapper and his lyrics are the best rap lyrics I've heard. This is an awesome cd
Teen, 15 years old Written byirene_lol November 17, 2008

Best Album

Kanye is the best. His songs are absolutely fantastic!
Teen, 13 years old Written byjohn321 April 9, 2008

great album

Great album. thats all i have 2 say....
Teen, 13 years old Written byZark April 9, 2008

Good stuff

I usselly dislike this kind of music, But I found this very good.
Teen, 16 years old Written byIKE April 9, 2008

he mad it

now thats what im tlaking about i have hem on my i-pod all of his al,s he had to ge a good rateing b/c he has come a long way so he mad it
Teen, 13 years old Written bylilyallen101 April 9, 2008
Teen, 13 years old Written byHinataLuvsPeterick April 9, 2008

I love it!

I got it on Sept. 11. I have to say my favorite is Good Life. I also like the limited edition "Bittersweet Poetry" featuring John Mayer. Excellent song. Awesome album.
Teen, 13 years old Written bycoolkid99 April 9, 2008

Cool for teens 13+

Teen, 13 years old Written byberksierra April 9, 2008

Good fairly clean rap, teens ok

Ok, so Kanye West has some four-letter words in his newiest and cleanist cd. There are some sexual references, perticulerly in the song "drunk n hot girls" and some mild violence. But overall, this is a very good cd. It's ok, for kids 13 and up, and very mature twelve year-olds souldd be ok too. We finley get some wrap for a mainestream guy that doesn't have the sex drugs violence and that ninty percent of the rap cd's nowadays have. Buy this now!!!
Teen, 14 years old Written byjavadude32 April 9, 2008

Absolute Brilliance! THE best rap album...ever!

Kanye West has finally done it. He has made his landmark album, both as a producer and a rapper. Graduation is quite possibly the best title for Kanye's third album. Every song on Graduation is excellent, funny, brilliant, and moral. This album is better than not just his other works, but any rap album in general (even Eminem's Encore). Really good stuff. Also fairly clean, with just a few curse words and a little bit of suggestive imagery. And it's really interesting, with cool guests (T-Pain, Daft Punk, John Mayer) and cool SFX (the chipmunk-sounding part in "Good Life" for example). This album should be ranked up with any great album. Anyone 13+ should listen to Graduation. The Parental Advisory is nothing to be afraid of.