All member reviews for Graduation

Insightful, fairly clean, and never ever boring.

Teen, 16 years old Written byIKE April 9, 2008

he mad it

now thats what im tlaking about i have hem on my i-pod all of his al,s he had to ge a good rateing b/c he has come a long way so he mad it
Adult Written byPetegertoil April 9, 2008

Greatest CD in the world

ASDF
Teen, 13 years old Written byHinataLuvsPeterick April 9, 2008

I love it!

I got it on Sept. 11. I have to say my favorite is Good Life. I also like the limited edition "Bittersweet Poetry" featuring John Mayer. Excellent song. Awesome album.
Teen, 13 years old Written bycoolkid99 April 9, 2008

Cool for teens 13+

Teen, 13 years old Written byberksierra April 9, 2008

Good fairly clean rap, teens ok

Ok, so Kanye West has some four-letter words in his newiest and cleanist cd. There are some sexual references, perticulerly in the song "drunk n hot girls" and some mild violence. But overall, this is a very good cd. It's ok, for kids 13 and up, and very mature twelve year-olds souldd be ok too. We finley get some wrap for a mainestream guy that doesn't have the sex drugs violence and that ninty percent of the rap cd's nowadays have. Buy this now!!!
Teen, 14 years old Written byjavadude32 April 9, 2008

Absolute Brilliance! THE best rap album...ever!

Kanye West has finally done it. He has made his landmark album, both as a producer and a rapper. Graduation is quite possibly the best title for Kanye's third album. Every song on Graduation is excellent, funny, brilliant, and moral. This album is better than not just his other works, but any rap album in general (even Eminem's Encore). Really good stuff. Also fairly clean, with just a few curse words and a little bit of suggestive imagery. And it's really interesting, with cool guests (T-Pain, Daft Punk, John Mayer) and cool SFX (the chipmunk-sounding part in "Good Life" for example). This album should be ranked up with any great album. Anyone 13+ should listen to Graduation. The Parental Advisory is nothing to be afraid of.
Teen, 13 years old Written bymistermeaner77 April 9, 2008
Teen, 13 years old Written bythedutchess April 9, 2008
Sexual Content- "That's how long I've been on ya" in "Stronger" and some very mild innuedo in "Drunk and Hot Girls". Violence- "600 caskets", "I'm killing some wack s--t" is as strong as it gets. Language- 6 f--k's, 34 s--t's, 4 a-ses, 9 n--ga's, 3 b--ches, 1 a--hole, 12 bulls--t, 2 motherfuc-ers, 2 h--s, and 2 d-kes, for a total of 75 swear words. Social Behaviour- "N--gas" is used a few times. Most of the album is about trusting Jesus and not giving up. Commercialism- "Flashing lights" and other songs mention brand names. Drugs/Alchol/Tobacco- Briefly in "Drunk and Hot Girls" The clean version is extremely well produced and is a great addition to any mmusic lovers collection. Excplicit- Pause for 13+ Clean- On for 12+
Adult Written bysafa977 April 9, 2008

Stronger song is it okay???

This album if you buy 99.9 (expression) percent of the time you're gonna listen to "STronger" "Strong er" isn'tt that bad in Violence but language Stroonger has: The "D" word, "Hell",which are minor but it get's worst to this: Don't give a f---, Do anybody make real s--t anymore?, fake s*&^, ape "s&^%, and bape s***. So the "S" word is the major words they use they say it 4 times which is intence [along with an "F" word]. But there is an edited version avalible and it will knock out the "S" and "F" words but "Hell" and the "d" word are hearable. When they edit the "F" word but you hear the first letter (F) but then muted. The "S" words are fairley edited. By the way no "N" words in Stronger. 14+ good age.

super dumb

this was such a dumb album. there was only like three good songs and those were stronger, good life, and can't tell me nothing. very strong language and appropriate for 13 and up.

This Is Without ? The Best Album This Year

this is and amazing rap album without the usual crap about having sex with hookers and blowing people up. there is some swearing but if u can get past that this is a very motivational album. Good for 10+

I don't usually like rap but this is good stuff. Stronger is very good

Great CD

Great Cd. Mainly clean except for the occasional words (but now a days, all music has those). Kanye West is a rapper who is actually a very good example for kids like me or anyone else. #1 hip-hop CD this year
Teen, 13 years old Written bym!ke April 9, 2008

Excellent

this album is a great listen. its instrumentals are good and original, and compared to other rap he isn't as explicit, and has better messages. Drug/Alchohol/Tobacco - some drinking, and a refrence to steriods ("but my head's so big you can't sit behind me")in the song "Barry Bonds." Commercialism - Ferrari, Louis V, and various brands of drinks. Social Behavior - talks alot about success, and not giving up (you graduate when you make it out of the street) in "Good Morning" and "giving ups way harder than trying" in Champion. Depending on your interpretation there is almost a criticism of materialism ("She don't believe in shootin' stars/ but she believes in shoes and cars") in the song Flashing Lights. Language - a presence of four letter words. not as bad as other rappers though. this is one of the main issues violence - nothing more than the refrence to "600 caskets" in Everything I Am, and "popping a gun" in Champion. sex - this is the only other major issue i had with this album. as the common sense review says it is more funny than explicit.

Kanye is awesome

Kanye is the best, my favorite songs are homecoming and good life.

Great album

One of the best albums I've heard

Stronger? no not really.

i think swear words are really dumb so this is not the cd 4 me! if you don't mind the language good for you! but i can't stand it! i mean the song stronger is pretty good but those beep out don't really work. you can still tell what they are saying. be careful with this one.