Kid reviews for Greatest Hits: My Prerogative

Already? This CD is only for true-blue fans.

Teen, 17 years old Written bywizardortitan November 17, 2018

A little steamy, but nothing outrageous

If this album were a movie, it'd be a pretty clear-cut PG-13. Some songs are completely clean, while others contain innuendo and Britney's famous breathy, slightly suggestive vocals/tone of voice. "Do Somethin'" has a surprising F-word at the very end that a lot of people miss (it even gets played on the radio with it intact!).

Kid, 12 years old July 14, 2010

Off for ages 11 and under; Iffy for ages 12 to 13; On for ages 14 and up

some tracks ("baby one more time", "oops i did it again", "toxic", "me against the music") are totally wholesome, when she was probably the best role model on earth. then she starts going bad and going like a bad role model. there are also words tossed around the album like "but i dont give a [email protected]" ("my prerogative"), and "what the hell? who cares?" ("im a slave 4 u").

Teen, 13 years old Written bysara4ever95 February 16, 2009

hello

i love this cd.
ive had it ever since i was like 10.
i say 9+
Teen, 16 years old Written bymc2004 April 9, 2008

Great dance pop

Yeah, so Britney Spears isn't exactly a talented, classy musician. But this CD is great. It has all of her funky, danceable hits in one package. The special edition CD case is amazing. It's a good CD to enjoy while working out. Sex is, of course, very iffy, theres a lot of the sexual innuendo that Britney is well known for. There's a minor profanity or two, but language is no issue. Social behavior...well, do we really want our kids to emulate Britney?
Teen, 16 years old Written byElmoRoxMySoxx April 9, 2008

Great greatest hits CD...

Being a fan of Britney Spears, makes me somewhat bias, but I think this is a terrific collection. All of her best songs, with only one or two left out, I really have nothing to complain about...
Teen, 16 years old Written byPCD123 April 9, 2008

This is simply "Toxic", "Outrageous" and "Crazy"!

This album contains alot of inappropriate content, espically outrageous and boys-both of which are very inappropriate for anyone under the age of 15. Also isn't it just a little early for greatest hits?
Kid, 10 years old April 9, 2008

daddy lond legs 11 years old!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

this cd is awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!
Teen, 14 years old Written bybballbabe April 9, 2008
i hate this cd the songs are annoying and just get stuck in your head
Teen, 13 years old Written bythedutchess April 9, 2008

A terrific collection that sums up Ms.Britney's career nicely!

Sexual Content: "I get nasty" is as strong as it gets here in "Boys". The rest is just playful flirting. Depends on the child. Violence, Language, Social Behaviour, Commercialism, Drugs/Alcohol/Tobacco: Not an issue.

Great CD! Iffy content for 8+. Yes, I said 8 plus. Great for dancing. I strongly reccomend her other albums as well, In the Zone, Blackout, and Britney.