All member reviews for Guilty Pleasures

Teen, 15 years old Written byarthur16morgana March 10, 2011
ive always loved ashley and i still do.shes awesome
Teen, 14 years old Written byDarkMidnight December 1, 2010

About time she stopped singing cheesy junk (no offence)

Amazing CD, I love the songs, and "How do you Love someone" is my favorite. These songs have actual meanings, not some mindless teenage crud. Sure some of it is... well, kids won't notice. Just skip the dirty songs (there aren't that many) and you'll be all set.
Teen, 14 years old Written byZarah November 12, 2010

Awesome!

I think this is a great cd and sure there are a few sexual references but none that kids will really notice. Just skip the song "Hot Mess" and your good to go :)
Teen, 14 years old Written bySalimullah August 25, 2010

Just Awesome!!!

It's the best album by a disney star ever!! The songs have a meaning!! The music is so catchy!! It's just epic!!
Teen, 14 years old Written bySilverSnake August 23, 2010

My Favorites' "How do you love someone"

I kind of like it, the songs are catchy and some can relate to a situation. Like "How do you love someone" is really relatible. Some songs are horrible, some are awesome. And at least she waited till she was older to sing songs like this and blow it all up as a teenager.
Teen, 14 years old Written byqueenofrandom01 August 3, 2010

tweens+teens

this is a great album, despite some sexual references in a couple songs, its great for people ages 11+. ages 11+ will understand the CD better than younger kids
Teen, 15 years old Written bylilly117 April 4, 2010

Ashley Sure Grew Up

Overall, the CD is a wonder. However, some things you might want to look out for is the sexual references in the song "Hot Mess," and the hinted reference in the song "Hair." Ages eleven and up will enjoy this CD, and probably will understand any mild content on this CD.
Kid, 10 years old February 18, 2010

kjhgfdsa

um.yes. i like it.well, i'm 10.aaand i know sex! right youaou.
Parent of a 18 year old Written byKakarot November 3, 2009
Kid, 10 years old September 24, 2009
OMG! The sexual content is barely there and most kids won't even notice it. So what if a guy is playing with her hair? It's not explict. It's not too sexy. The only thing I would worry about is Ashley TRYING to be too adult. She really wants to break free from Disney and she needs to realize that it will take time. She's still a Disney star no matter what, unless she gets covered up in a sheet and poses for Vanity Fair...sound familiar?
Parent of a 5 and 7 year old Written byBramfieldMum September 18, 2009

Catchy tunes, but mature content

I bought this for my daughters who are 5 1/2 & 7 1/2 and for the most part the CD is fine and the girls love the songs, even though I don't think they understand much of it. There is one song where she sings about a "friend with benefits" and "you wake up in your bra & your make-up" and I think I'll skip over that song in the future. It reminded me that I need to preview their music before just letting them listen to the CD. I may just remove that one from their play list or burn them a CD with the songs that are ok and leave the others off the CD.
Kid, 8 years old September 14, 2009
LOV IT BUT TO MUCH SEX
Teen, 13 years old Written bycheer15 September 7, 2009
i love this album but there is some stuff that little kids shouldn't hear.
Teen, 13 years old Written byBelac77 August 24, 2009
Kid, 11 years old August 13, 2009

THANK GOD!

I AM SO FREAKIN' HAPPY SHE LEFT DISNEY!! I LUV HER NEW SONGS!
Kid, 12 years old August 13, 2009

Love This!

One of the best Disney Channel 'breakout' albums yet. The tracks are addictive and amazing.
Teen, 16 years old Written bychartergirl August 3, 2009