All member reviews for Hairspray Soundtrack

Kid, 9 years old February 22, 2010

i<3hairspray!!!!!!!!!!!

The songs are very catchy and by far my favorite songs ever! they are positive and fun and they all are just great! i<3 hairspray!!!!!
Kid, 10 years old April 9, 2008

I THINK 9+

SHOULD SEE IT

Teen, 14 years old Written byforgetregret93 April 9, 2008

Almost as good as the OBC

I love the original 1988 and Broadway musical Hairspray, and I am so happy that this album lives up to the Original Broadway Cast Recording. Nikki Blonsky's vocals are amazing, especially on Good Morning, Baltimore. Amanda Bynes and Zac Efron surprised me with great, but not excellent, voices. Elijah Kelley is my favorite singer out of the cast. His Run and Tell That really rocks. The adult cast does wonderfully, but the younger cast really stood out to me. These songs are sure to get you moving, and put you in a good mood. "Come So Far (Got So Far To Go)" is my favorite on the soundtrack, along with "Without Love," "You Can't Stop the Beat," and "I Can Hear the Bells." This album is a must-have if you love musicals or outstanding music.

OUTSTANDING

Great for eveybody.

loved it!

i absolutely LOVED this soundtrack by far my favorite and alot of my friends like the sound track two and my little sister!!!!
Teen, 15 years old Written bymoviecritic April 9, 2008

YOU'LL LOVE IT!

JUST GO GET THIS THAT'S ALL I HAVE TO SAY BECAUSE IT JUST ROCKED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Kid, 10 years old July 9, 2010

I just went to Baltimore (that's my image, down town Baltimore;)) and thats where the movie took place! I love the movie, but I didn't like the song about the new girl in town.

Better than the musical!

I love this album! Everything is pretty much up beat and fun! A great soundtrack for a great slumber party! Be sure that you can pick up the album because it was totally worth it!
Teen, 15 years old Written bymel62392 April 9, 2008

This is a great soundtrack!

When i saw the movie I was a little iffy about it but it turned out to be a great movie. Once I bought the cd I could not and still cant listening to it. Its a great movie and a great sound track.
Kid, 12 years old April 2, 2009

Really Good

I liked it a lot! It shows how we have progressed and I am proud. It shows how we have learned and it is a really good movie. Really good for sleep overs!!!
Teen, 14 years old Written byKatherington January 4, 2015

This is great, Hon!

This is a great soundtrack! I love how it embraces a fun, lively spirit. Yes there is a "damn" and a reference to a bum at the bar. But this is great. The meaning is uplifting and the message is sincere. It spreads a positive light on Baltimore. The message of being yourself in this is embraced throughout the (actual) city, Hon.