Kid reviews for Hannah Montana Forever Soundtrack

Hannah's reign ends with more clean, tween-friendly tunes.

Teen, 14 years old Written byGreatreviews.. June 25, 2020

I loved Hannah Montana as a kid and still do!!

I watched Hannah Montana and listened to all the soundtracks as a kid and absolutely loved it. I think a lot of the songs get you moving and are also positive!

Teen, 15 years old Written byMASSICLIKPERCYJ... July 20, 2011

EEEW

Don't take this as a personal attack....If it hurts your feelings, sorry but well I AM A CRAZY PERSON!!! Haha LOL. Well dear MUNTANA......You're weird!!!! U know what rocks??? Zelda, Percy Jackson, Kirby, Super Mario, and basically all the awesome, HANNAH MONTANA BUTT KICKING VIDEO GAMES OUT THERE!!! ALL OF THEM, EVEN CALL OF DUTY ARE BETTER THAN THIS!!! And i haven't even played it!!! Wait just a sec...I'm trying to defeat a boss right now in Wind Waker....OH I'M ALMOST DEAD!!! (gets out potion) (drinks it) DIE MONTANA!!! Yay!! I am the awesome saria's best friend, midna's friend that has the kirby as my company (like navi. even she could kick montana's butt, and she is just a floating circle!!! jeez!!!) HEROINE OF TIME (Din and Nayru and Farore gave me those awsum awesome poweeeers master sword yeeeeeahhhh) So to finish off: Every good, non-girly, epic video game out there > Twilight > Hannah Montana> Justin Bieber. DEAL WITH IT. And Zelda> Midna> Malon > Saria (sorry gurl. But ur a kid 4eva) > Ruto. And Daisy>Peach. Yes. End of story. Good bye from the hyrulean heroine of time that is currently in the world of super mario galaxy 2. GOODBYE.
Teen, 14 years old Written bygirl4natwolff May 17, 2011

Really explicit. Don't let your kids listen to it. Hannah Montana is too slutty.

Teen, 14 years old Written bystripesanddots April 5, 2011

Best Hannah CD

This is by far the best Hannah Montana CD. Many of the songs have positive messages. Overall, it's a great album!

Teen, 13 years old Written bySage Uebinger February 18, 2011

Great!

Miley Cyrus supplies such WONDERFUL vocals to this CD!
She's just So amazing!
Commen sense did not mention the couple lines in the songs the where directed at older people. Such as.
"We're flirtin' with the dude at the door of the club till he says we're ok."
All together a great CD!
Great for any Miley/Hannah fan!

Kid, 10 years old December 26, 2010
I like the songs, but not the new season on TV.

Teen, 16 years old Written byDark_Violets November 30, 2010

Ah! What is happening to the media world!? Lord HELP US!!!!

Teen, 14 years old Written bysamlovesbtr November 9, 2010

nope

i dont like miley cyrus. in about 5 years she will be the next lindsey lohan. just watch.
Kid, 11 years old November 7, 2010

The Possitive Hannah Montana Forever Soundtrack Reviwe

I love it. For the last album Hannah Montana Forever has all the songs that was on the show's 4th and last season. Kids will miss Hannah Montana but this is an soundtrack can be a perfect gift so your child who is a big Hannah Montana fan to reamember Hannah Montana by.

Teen, 13 years old Written byhaleyrox01 November 7, 2010

Teen, 13 years old Written byRodeo-Girl October 27, 2010

On, but Iffy

This C.D is good, with positive messages, but not that great of role models.There is a big difference between "Hannah Montana" and Miley Cyrus instead. So you may want to know about the difference between "Hannah" and "Miley" Music,

Teen, 17 years old Written byJIMMERAL October 22, 2010