All member reviews for Hannah Montana: Songs From and Inspired by the Hit TV Series

Perky, appealing Disney TV tunes for tweens.

Kid, 10 years old December 10, 2010
Many positive messages on this album. I put 'good role models' because back then, Miley was one. These songs... I always enjoy them. Just look out for songs other then HM's.. because they might have bad artists (role models).
Parent of a 6 year old Written bymadsmooney1214 June 10, 2012

hannah montana songs and inspired hit tv series

duet with her country/pop-star dad, Billy Ray Cyrus.Families can talk about the implausible but irresistible idea of having a secret identity as a rock star. Is this something you could pull off in real life if you had to go to school every day? You can also ask your kids if they'd like to play music really well on a CD and not get credit for their work -- which seems to be the Disney MO.
Kid, 12 years old July 8, 2010

great for younger fans

this alblum/concert dvd is perfect for younger fans of hannah montanah but not for older ones. (8 and up)
Adult Written byLM April 9, 2008

Good music for tweens

My daughters (10 & 11) rec'd the cd for Christmas and in the past 5 days, they've listed to it 20 times. They love it, and I can handle it. There's a lot of bad music out there with bad messages. This is NOT one of those cds. Some of the songs even have positive messages "Who say's I can't be president? I say I say they ain't seen nothing yet". You go girl !!!
Adult Written bymjoys April 9, 2008

Love it!

This album is adorable, full of girl power, and just plain fun. I find myself singing the songs right along with my girls and sometimes even to myself. I recommend it to anyone who has young girls.
Teen, 15 years old Written byashgr812 April 9, 2008

One of the Best...

This CD has a positive message towards girls. I Learned from You is my favorite song on the CD. Common Sense it only has one and a half page of ads. I don't see how that's pages and pages and pages. This CD is very good and positive. Hannah/Miley rocks!
Adult Written byRS Rice April 9, 2008
Kid, 12 years old September 29, 2009

FUN!

Hannah Montana has really catchy songs! And she is a great role model!
Kid, 11 years old May 21, 2009

Pretty Good

I own this album. Its a very good message to all little girls. Just remember this that this a very old album. Miley made this at about 13. Its before her terrible, bad image, horrible role model ugly self image came out. These are pretty good songs but they are not really that great for older girls. Listen to this music and hear Miley's present voice and her voice has so matured. I think little girls would like it but personaly I am not a big fan of some of the songs anymore.
Kid, 12 years old November 10, 2009

AN OLD ALBLUM

This alblum is just ok but younger girls may want newer alblums then this one.
Teen, 13 years old Written by*-*Hannah*-*Mon... April 9, 2008

Why Doesn't Hannah Montanna Want Anyone To Know Who She Really Is?

She Wants To Be Treated Like Any Other Normal Kid. She Doesn't Want To Be "Populaur" Just Because She Is Hannah Montanna. She Has A Lot Of Friends, But Only Two Best Ones. And Thats Lilly And Oliver. They Are The Only Ones Who Know Who She Rreally Is. But Can They All Keep It A Secret?
Adult Written byDexterSmith April 9, 2008

Hannah Montana Soundtrack

Sexual Content (Not an Issue): Some innocent flirtations. Violence (Not an Issue): None. Language (Not an Issue): None. Social Behavior (On): Hannah sends a message about believing in yourself and doing whatever you want to do in life. Commercialism (Pause): Some ads in the CD insert. Drug/Alcohol/Tobacco (Not an Issue): None.
Adult Written byTeensOpinion17 February 10, 2014

Overall a good, fun, bubblepop album

I was bought this album a long time ago, the album features the songs from the hit tv show 'Hannah Montana' All songs are clean and fun and they go towards teens aged 11 and up. I just remember playing this CD as a young fan.. That day in age Miley/Hannah was a really good rolemodel for young girls to look up too. I still know the words til this day (no shame)
Parent of a 17 year old Written byTandarr February 3, 2010
Exceopt for some sassyness in the TV series,It's all very good.
Kid, 11 years old April 14, 2009
Teen, 13 years old Written byMOVIE13 September 11, 2010

uh blah

this alblum is blah
Parent of a 17 year old Written bylove2 September 26, 2009

A THING OF THE PAST!

i used to love this alblum when i was seven but then hannah stated making new songs and these songs became lame. in the past people liked it a lot. but if you buy it for your kid nowchances are there not gonna like it. and if we were a movie not an aproprieat song for younger kids.
Teen, 14 years old Written byrolly April 9, 2008

Hmmmm.............

I love this show ,its so funny.It seems that miley and lilly are friends in real life ...there so cute ,I wish I was as cute as them ,then maybe boys at school would like me.This show is my fav show don't take it off the air...PLEASE. -Thanks