All member reviews for Hannah Montana: Songs From and Inspired by the Hit TV Series

Perky, appealing Disney TV tunes for tweens.

Adult Written byTeensOpinion17 February 10, 2014

Overall a good, fun, bubblepop album

I was bought this album a long time ago, the album features the songs from the hit tv show 'Hannah Montana' All songs are clean and fun and they go towards teens aged 11 and up. I just remember playing this CD as a young fan.. That day in age Miley/Hannah was a really good rolemodel for young girls to look up too. I still know the words til this day (no shame)
Parent of a 6 year old Written bymadsmooney1214 June 10, 2012

hannah montana songs and inspired hit tv series

duet with her country/pop-star dad, Billy Ray Cyrus.Families can talk about the implausible but irresistible idea of having a secret identity as a rock star. Is this something you could pull off in real life if you had to go to school every day? You can also ask your kids if they'd like to play music really well on a CD and not get credit for their work -- which seems to be the Disney MO.
Kid, 10 years old December 10, 2010

Many positive messages on this album. I put 'good role models' because back then, Miley was one. These songs... I always enjoy them. Just look out for songs other then HM's.. because they might have bad artists (role models).
Teen, 13 years old Written byMOVIE13 September 11, 2010

uh blah

this alblum is blah
Kid, 12 years old July 8, 2010

great for younger fans

this alblum/concert dvd is perfect for younger fans of hannah montanah but not for older ones. (8 and up)
Parent of a 17 year old Written byTandarr February 3, 2010

Exceopt for some sassyness in the TV series,It's all very good.
Kid, 12 years old November 10, 2009

AN OLD ALBLUM

This alblum is just ok but younger girls may want newer alblums then this one.
Kid, 12 years old September 29, 2009

FUN!

Hannah Montana has really catchy songs! And she is a great role model!
Parent of a 17 year old Written bylove2 September 26, 2009

A THING OF THE PAST!

i used to love this alblum when i was seven but then hannah stated making new songs and these songs became lame. in the past people liked it a lot. but if you buy it for your kid nowchances are there not gonna like it. and if we were a movie not an aproprieat song for younger kids.
Kid, 11 years old May 21, 2009

Pretty Good

I own this album. Its a very good message to all little girls. Just remember this that this a very old album. Miley made this at about 13. Its before her terrible, bad image, horrible role model ugly self image came out. These are pretty good songs but they are not really that great for older girls. Listen to this music and hear Miley's present voice and her voice has so matured. I think little girls would like it but personaly I am not a big fan of some of the songs anymore.
Kid, 11 years old April 14, 2009

anna-marija

jupi
Kid, 12 years old March 21, 2009

yay

this was an cool CD , they was nothing wrong with the Cd , but the show gets on my nerves.
Teen, 13 years old Written bygroovy Amy April 9, 2008

Hannah Montana is definantly the best of both worlds!

Miley Cyrus is my ULTIMATE idol. She's perfect to me, the hair, the smile, the show, the friends, the songs, the dad, well,almost anything!
Adult Written byPoh-PohMasta#5 April 9, 2008
Teen, 14 years old Written byrolly April 9, 2008

Hmmmm.............

I love this show ,its so funny.It seems that miley and lilly are friends in real life ...there so cute ,I wish I was as cute as them ,then maybe boys at school would like me.This show is my fav show don't take it off the air...PLEASE. -Thanks
Teen, 13 years old Written byKeds43@aol.com April 9, 2008

She rocks!

I learned from you, If we were a movie, and I got nerve are the best songs on the CD. I love it. Some of the songs give such a great message to young girls, like Who Said. This is one of my faves!
Adult Written bydarindonovan April 9, 2008

I saw Mylie in "Concert"

Let me admit that my lovely daughter loved "Hannah Montana" before the show. We attended the Disney "Jingle Jam 6" and, if you wonder about how commercialism might affect your child, I'd suggest you attend the show in your area for a dose of reality. First, this is basically harmless entertainment. However, the fantasy and commercialism become all too apparent at one of Disney's free concerts. I like Disney's support for young performers, but as may be expected by a free "cattle call," the show was an object lesson in crass commericalism and bad parental behavior. Sadly, the bottom line: My daughter was annoyed and Hannah lost her lustre: 4 hour wait, 20 minute show, spectacularly unhealthy food after an inordinate wait, and no live musicians. Into every life a little rain must fall.
Adult Written bymjoys April 9, 2008

Love it!

This album is adorable, full of girl power, and just plain fun. I find myself singing the songs right along with my girls and sometimes even to myself. I recommend it to anyone who has young girls.
Teen, 15 years old Written byashgr812 April 9, 2008

One of the Best...

This CD has a positive message towards girls. I Learned from You is my favorite song on the CD. Common Sense it only has one and a half page of ads. I don't see how that's pages and pages and pages. This CD is very good and positive. Hannah/Miley rocks!