All parent member reviews for Hannah Montana: Songs From and Inspired by the Hit TV Series

Adult Written byTeensOpinion17 February 10, 2014

Overall a good, fun, bubblepop album

I was bought this album a long time ago, the album features the songs from the hit tv show 'Hannah Montana' All songs are clean and fun and they go towards teens aged 11 and up. I just remember playing this CD as a young fan.. That day in age Miley/Hannah was a really good rolemodel for young girls to look up too. I still know the words til this day (no shame)
Parent of a 6 year old Written bymadsmooney1214 June 10, 2012

hannah montana songs and inspired hit tv series

duet with her country/pop-star dad, Billy Ray Cyrus.Families can talk about the implausible but irresistible idea of having a secret identity as a rock star. Is this something you could pull off in real life if you had to go to school every day? You can also ask your kids if they'd like to play music really well on a CD and not get credit for their work -- which seems to be the Disney MO.
Parent of a 17 year old Written byTandarr February 3, 2010

Exceopt for some sassyness in the TV series,It's all very good.
Parent of a 17 year old Written bylove2 September 26, 2009

A THING OF THE PAST!

i used to love this alblum when i was seven but then hannah stated making new songs and these songs became lame. in the past people liked it a lot. but if you buy it for your kid nowchances are there not gonna like it. and if we were a movie not an aproprieat song for younger kids.
Adult Written byPoh-PohMasta#5 April 9, 2008

Adult Written bydarindonovan April 9, 2008

I saw Mylie in "Concert"

Let me admit that my lovely daughter loved "Hannah Montana" before the show. We attended the Disney "Jingle Jam 6" and, if you wonder about how commercialism might affect your child, I'd suggest you attend the show in your area for a dose of reality. First, this is basically harmless entertainment. However, the fantasy and commercialism become all too apparent at one of Disney's free concerts. I like Disney's support for young performers, but as may be expected by a free "cattle call," the show was an object lesson in crass commericalism and bad parental behavior. Sadly, the bottom line: My daughter was annoyed and Hannah lost her lustre: 4 hour wait, 20 minute show, spectacularly unhealthy food after an inordinate wait, and no live musicians. Into every life a little rain must fall.
Adult Written bymjoys April 9, 2008

Love it!

This album is adorable, full of girl power, and just plain fun. I find myself singing the songs right along with my girls and sometimes even to myself. I recommend it to anyone who has young girls.
Adult Written bydan124 April 9, 2008

Hannah montana

Adult Written byhannahmontanaforever April 9, 2008

American pop sensation popped my ears!

This CD made me realize that there is more to music than the song or the lyrics. You have to be able to deliver in every song. So I take my hat off to Miley Cyrus. She is fabulous!!!!!!!!!! I never thought (as a singer myself) that I would like a children's actor's voice as much as I did. It is perfect for ittle kids and has a very strong beat to dance to.
Adult Written byLM April 9, 2008

Good music for tweens

My daughters (10 & 11) rec'd the cd for Christmas and in the past 5 days, they've listed to it 20 times. They love it, and I can handle it. There's a lot of bad music out there with bad messages. This is NOT one of those cds. Some of the songs even have positive messages "Who say's I can't be president? I say I say they ain't seen nothing yet". You go girl !!!
Adult Written byRS Rice April 9, 2008

Adult Written byDexterSmith April 9, 2008

Hannah Montana Soundtrack

Sexual Content (Not an Issue): Some innocent flirtations. Violence (Not an Issue): None. Language (Not an Issue): None. Social Behavior (On): Hannah sends a message about believing in yourself and doing whatever you want to do in life. Commercialism (Pause): Some ads in the CD insert. Drug/Alcohol/Tobacco (Not an Issue): None.