All teen and kid member reviews for Hannah Montana: Songs From and Inspired by the Hit TV Series

Kid, 10 years old December 10, 2010
Many positive messages on this album. I put 'good role models' because back then, Miley was one. These songs... I always enjoy them. Just look out for songs other then HM's.. because they might have bad artists (role models).
Teen, 15 years old Written byashgr812 April 9, 2008

One of the Best...

This CD has a positive message towards girls. I Learned from You is my favorite song on the CD. Common Sense it only has one and a half page of ads. I don't see how that's pages and pages and pages. This CD is very good and positive. Hannah/Miley rocks!
Teen, 13 years old Written by*-*Hannah*-*Mon... April 9, 2008

Why Doesn't Hannah Montanna Want Anyone To Know Who She Really Is?

She Wants To Be Treated Like Any Other Normal Kid. She Doesn't Want To Be "Populaur" Just Because She Is Hannah Montanna. She Has A Lot Of Friends, But Only Two Best Ones. And Thats Lilly And Oliver. They Are The Only Ones Who Know Who She Rreally Is. But Can They All Keep It A Secret?
Kid, 12 years old July 8, 2010

great for younger fans

this alblum/concert dvd is perfect for younger fans of hannah montanah but not for older ones. (8 and up)
Kid, 12 years old September 29, 2009

FUN!

Hannah Montana has really catchy songs! And she is a great role model!
Kid, 11 years old May 21, 2009

Pretty Good

I own this album. Its a very good message to all little girls. Just remember this that this a very old album. Miley made this at about 13. Its before her terrible, bad image, horrible role model ugly self image came out. These are pretty good songs but they are not really that great for older girls. Listen to this music and hear Miley's present voice and her voice has so matured. I think little girls would like it but personaly I am not a big fan of some of the songs anymore.
Kid, 11 years old April 14, 2009
Teen, 14 years old Written byrolly April 9, 2008

Hmmmm.............

I love this show ,its so funny.It seems that miley and lilly are friends in real life ...there so cute ,I wish I was as cute as them ,then maybe boys at school would like me.This show is my fav show don't take it off the air...PLEASE. -Thanks
Teen, 13 years old Written byMOVIE13 September 11, 2010

uh blah

this alblum is blah
Kid, 12 years old November 10, 2009

AN OLD ALBLUM

This alblum is just ok but younger girls may want newer alblums then this one.
Kid, 12 years old March 21, 2009

yay

this was an cool CD , they was nothing wrong with the Cd , but the show gets on my nerves.
Teen, 13 years old Written bygroovy Amy April 9, 2008

Hannah Montana is definantly the best of both worlds!

Miley Cyrus is my ULTIMATE idol. She's perfect to me, the hair, the smile, the show, the friends, the songs, the dad, well,almost anything!
Teen, 13 years old Written byKeds43@aol.com April 9, 2008

She rocks!

I learned from you, If we were a movie, and I got nerve are the best songs on the CD. I love it. Some of the songs give such a great message to young girls, like Who Said. This is one of my faves!
Teen, 14 years old Written byxo__kelc April 9, 2008

Listen til your ears fall off

This CD is HIT! since im 13 and watch her show on disney channel and i hear these songs on the show their AMAZING! theres no profanity,sexual contint, its all about being a tenn in TN and wanting to sing country well thats all.
Teen, 13 years old Written bysehar April 9, 2008

da best

i really like the song and if i do u will i am 12 and i think ppl up 2 the age off 13-14 will like it 2

i cried

i ca't believe people watch this show.its so stupid.miley cyrus cannot sing.the only reason she's famous is because her dad is.CACEL HANNAH MONTANA!FOR GOOD!