All member reviews for Hard Candy

Queen of Pop isn't really risqué any more.

Teen, 14 years old Written byNaeYa April 9, 2008

Parent Written byMusic/Movies July 22, 2013

Sex: 4/10 ~ Violence 0/10 ~ Laguage 4/10 ~ Drinking 0/10

Pretty clean for most tweens, but one or two songs make it mainly for teens and up. No drinking or violence. The song Hard Candy is pretty sexual and She's Not Me has references to showering together. There is mild language like sh*t, but nothing over the top and the language isn't used too often.
Adult Written byPhilly30 March 7, 2009

Great CD

Madge still has it! Most kids probably won't be buying this one---but good for parents. :)
Parent of a 6 year old Written byJulie P November 12, 2008

Overall Good CD

I liked her last cd better---but this one grew on me. Some of the lyrics seem a little ridiculous at her age. My child is too young to be into her---my neice who is 15 loves the duet with Justin. Candy store is the raciest of the songs--but nothing else too bad.
Teen, 16 years old Written bygoth67 April 9, 2008

What she stands out for

What I think of this women is that she is old but if you work off your body you should show it off but not as much as madonna does. Thos track right here is a little perverted for his under the age of 15teen. But my favorite CD of hers is when she have like a vergine.. Well we can tell and we no shes not. She shows her self to not be a good role moddle for kids that are under age. And I am 17teen and I think that.
Teen, 13 years old Written bythedutchess April 9, 2008

Madonna's candy is sticky and sweet

Sexual Content: Iffy. "My sugar is raw, sticky and sweet" in "Candy Shop", "Sex with you is...incredible" in "Incredible", "And love you in the shower" in "She's Not Me", "Give It 2 Me, nobodys gonna show you how" in "Give It 2 Me", and "Say the word and I'ma give you what you want" in "4 Minutes". Violence: Not an issue. Language: Not an issue. Social Behaviour: Not an issue. Commercialism: Not an issue. Drugs/Alcohol/Tobbacco: Not an issue. Mediocre album. On for 14+. Lot's of sexual innuedo.
Adult Written byVoiceofthekids April 9, 2008

Not a very kid friendly album

good music, and great singing, but its what she sings. Loads of sexual content, and the ocasional swear, but nothing like the c or f word. the word se >< is used for, like, every other word in all the sentences. but deep down, for teens and adults, and for kids who can handle it, its great music.