Kid reviews for Headstrong

High School Musical star sings fun fluff.

Teen, 14 years old Written bySalimullah August 25, 2010

Crank That!!

Awesome!! If your kids are obsessed with music this is the correct choice!!

Teen, 15 years old Written byarthur16morgana March 10, 2011
be good to me is one of my fave songs by her,ashley is awesome

Kid, 12 years old May 12, 2009

Ok...

Some people might think that He Said, She Said is using sexual content but guess waht??? Ashley is 22 yrs. old!!!! She can sing about whatever she wants!!! She of age...
Kid, 12 years old March 21, 2009
the song "He Said She Said" is dirty.
Teen, 13 years old Written bysara4ever95 February 16, 2009

i say 11+

b-cuz of the song "He said She said" i say 11+
Teen, 15 years old Written bymadisonpettis April 9, 2008
Kid, 8 years old April 9, 2008
Teen, 15 years old Written bynzrulz April 9, 2008

Maybe like 12+

not sure if it would be suitible for kids under 12, by listining to the songs. Just so parents know she is 22
Teen, 15 years old Written bygilby April 9, 2008

I loved the CD!!

I love Ashley's CD.The songs were great.Ashley was Greater.I so love the CD!!!!!!!!!yEA!!!!!!
Teen, 14 years old Written byhoot1452 April 9, 2008
Kid, 11 years old April 24, 2010

Catchy lyrics, cool beats, and fun to sing along!

This was my first album I ever brought. I liked the songs and the beats of the song, especially the songs, "He Said She Said," "Be Good to Me," "Not Like That," and many more! This album is awesome! :)

Kid, 9 years old December 28, 2009
He Said She Said is totally fine. It's just love. Someday you'll find it. BIG WHOOP! Ashley is a great role model for girls. I don't care what others think Ashley is always on my list.

Teen, 14 years old Written bynazz4ever September 15, 2009
i love "over it" !

Kid, 11 years old May 21, 2009

Great CD

I would do age 8. I can't believe the reviews people have left on here. I would say age 8+. You wouldn't people how kids that age understand. None of the songs have to with sexual content except for Don't Touch (the zoom song). It was already made by Tata Young and its just plain wrong. Ages 7- don't need here about it. He said she said is ok. When it says touching like that it just means huggig. Ashley is probably one the best role models for young girls ever known. She is super nice. Don't touch is a terrible song that I think when you buy this album you should not listen to. All the other songs are great. This is my favorite album!
Teen, 13 years old Written byPMwonnabe April 9, 2008
Teen, 13 years old Written byintotherush April 9, 2008

Good Tunes!!

Headstrong has some good moments but falls behind in the long run. I think she trys too hard to be sexy on this cd with songs like He Said She Said. And makes it seem like she's so fabulous and hot in songs like Not Like That. Don't get me wrong every song on this cd has the coolest beats and catchy lyrics.
Teen, 15 years old Written byShelbyBubbles April 9, 2008

I couldn't beleive it!

I thought Ashley Tisdale's debut CD would be kiddy pop fluff. It's much more dance tracks then feelgood kids music, and the whole CD is sprinkled with sex innuendo that doesn't get awful, but sometimes does get bad. My nine year old sister asked me what all these songs were about, and I was shocked when she had me listen to them. This CD simply isn't for kids, but teens that like pop (or highschool musical) will like it.
Kid, 9 years old April 9, 2008
I just bought the CD,I really like it,but a couple of the songs are just phooy.My favorite is 'Headstrong' but it has some sugessting lyrics.(In a hot,hot room we're in a rush.....Meltdown can you feel the heat...)But pther than that it's really good.