All member reviews for "Heart Attack" (CD Single)

Power-pop track about relationships is catchy and clean.

Adult Written byfrankf-k January 11, 2015

AMAZING SONG OF 2013!

Kid, 9 years old July 20, 2014

I hate this song. Some lyrics close to the word b-tch
Kid, 10 years old September 3, 2013

Heart Attack is COOL! :)

Demi Lovato strikes again with another brilliant, catchy, hit song. Unfortunately, it gives the wrong message about how to deal with boys! ("play 'em like a Ken doll", "bounce 'em like a basketball") That being said, it has a good message about how you don't need makeup for beauty so that's pretty cool! ("you make me glow, but I cover up, won't let it show") I think this is fine for MOST 10 year old girls to listen to. Emphasis on MOST. If your child is a feminist, or you think she has the wrong idea about boys, it might not be a good idea to let your child listen to this. (feminists will cry and children who have the wrong ideas about boys will get more mislead.) Consumerism: Mild, "Ken doll" Positive message: About not caking yourself with makeup to try and look pretty! Positive role model: Demi Lovato is incredibly open about her many issues!!! Overall I think this is a powerful, catchy tune that is good for most 10 and up girls.
Kid, 11 years old August 6, 2013

awesome

this is an awesome song which all 7 and ups should love
Teen, 13 years old Written bymunoru July 23, 2013

Correction

It's paint my nails!
Teen, 14 years old Written by8rebel24 June 9, 2013

Clean, catchy and perfect for tweens

I really like Demi's new song. The best part is that there are no racy lyrics. This song is very clean and catchy. I highly recommend this. It's way better than Selena Gomez's racy "Come and Get It". Selena's song is about sex. Demi's song is about love. There is a difference! Also, Demi really puts her AMAZING voice to good use here. She sounds spectacular.
Teen, 16 years old Written byrebma97 May 1, 2013

Very Catchy

This song is extremely catchy, which is the main reason why I like it :). But after awhile you get used to it and it might get annoying. It's still a good song, though. I think it's mostly fine for kids; it is about romance, but there's nothing sensual in it. The message isn't exactly positive, though; at one line she's implying she playing with guy's emotions "When I don't care/I can play 'em like a Ken doll/won't wash my hair/then make 'em bounce like a basketball/". But most of the lyrics are fine.
Teen, 17 years old Written byRosebud95 March 27, 2013

Cool song

It's quite catchy, and her singing is excellent.
Teen, 17 years old Written byabbacus March 26, 2013

Teen, 16 years old Written byAbbieGilmore March 16, 2013

demi lovato heart attack

This song is perfectly clean, I think that kids as young as 6 could listen to this song. My sister is around that age and she loves it! it has a catchy tune as well and I think that it is one of demi's best songs
Teen, 14 years old Written bybscgirl March 14, 2013

HEART ATTACK

this song is 100% clean and its a cute massage with a fun beat PS hand holding isn't sex -.-