Kid reviews for Hello My Name Is...

Disney star's debut is solid; a few mature themes.

Based on 1 review

Kid, 10 years old July 30, 2016

so what

it talks about crushing in it but that is it it does not say bad words or bad things overall I think it the best album a Disney star has put out she has a amazing voice and is amazing

Kid, 12 years old June 17, 2014

Bridget Mendler

I think Bridget Mendler is an amazing role model for kids and tweens. Her songs are cute and it has nothing to do with language, violence, etc.

Kid, 11 years old May 16, 2014

Great album

This album is fantastic and good but the things that only make me confused is that in Rocks at My Window Bridgit sings "Don't want to watch stupid people" and she has lots of references to iPods, iPhones, Reese's, and more. Overall, great album with good low notes and an amazing D6-Eb6 note on Ready or Not.

Kid, 11 years old June 21, 2013

why does every disney star has to be a singer/dancer? other than that it's good
Kid, 11 years old January 20, 2013

Best Disney Role Model

Amazing music,a positive role model and great different vocals. Bridgit is the best Disney role model you could look up to. Good Luck Charlie has a fourth season coming up and hopefully great new music. The word "bimbo" is nothing to fret over. On her deluxe album the song "Postcard" shows that boys can do things girls normally do and vice versa. No sexist lyrics and an amazing voice. Bridgit Mendler should be known to everyone. I respect her as a talented singer,stellar actress and a great person.
Teen, 17 years old Written byRosebud95 November 2, 2012

More R&B tan the bubble-gum pop of most tween stars

I like it :)