Want personalized picks that fit your family?

Set preferences to see our top age-appropriate picks for your kids.

Get age-based picks

Parent reviews for Here Come the 123s

Musical and magical songs about math.

No reviews yetAdd your rating
Parent of a 3 and 4 year old Written bylaribrook April 26, 2011

Fun way to learn math, numbers and about music

This album is great, and entertaining as well as educational. But it's not as good at Here Comes Science in my opinion. Still, it's fun. A few songs are very annoying, but most are really fun to sing/dance along to!

Parent of a 1 year old Written byChiCat September 23, 2010

Excellent Kids Music That Parents Will Actually Enjoy Too...

They Might Be Giants write and perform what is easily some of the highest quality and most clever lyrics for kids music I have ever heard. Educational and fun, but also enjoyable for kids and adults.
Parent of a 5 year old Written bykelliemejia929 June 6, 2010

Fun for parents and kids to listen to

Parent Written bySteve N. February 24, 2010

Love it! Perfect for 3 and up.

My 4 year old has been listening to it and watching the DVD for over a year and it's her absolute favorite. She knows every song by heart and dances with the entire DVD. It really simulates learning about numbers and she doesn't even realize it's happening. :) Didn't think their ABCs DVD & CD was as good.

Parent of a 10 year old Written byBlueJade October 16, 2009

Clever, lively & smart counting music for all ages

Such fun music! If you are tired of cliche educational lyrics, the approach that They Might Be Giants takes will be quite refreshing. These songs stick in your head in a good way. The tunes are great for the toddler set, but even older kids, maybe even up to teen-agers won't mind listening to the smart lyrics, catchy riffs. Check out They Might Be Giants' A, B, C CD as well as DVD. They also have had podcasts of much of this music.

Parent of a 18+ year old Written bywilfre_000 February 25, 2009
Adult Written byBabyJake April 9, 2008

Fun fot Kids and adults

I get a kick out of listening to this. I grew up with there music now they are catering to kids! Alot of there songs are on some disney CD's too. I listen to them with my 2 and a half year old. It's refreshing to see a group have a come back but even more surprising when they come back strong for a new generation of listeners! You go boys!