All member reviews for Here Comes Science

No experiments needed: This educational album is a success.

Parent of a 3 and 4 year old Written bylaribrook April 26, 2011

Educational and just great music!

This is a wonderfully fun and educational CD that will help your kids truly understand science. My boys love it and it is in heavy rotation in our CDs at home and in the car. I highly recommend this one! We can't wait to go to one of their family concerts. You'll be singing along later too, trust me! ;)
Parent Written byJozLOBLOB November 18, 2010

The best that Kids music as to offer!

Love love love TMBG! They have taught my four year old daughter all about shooting stars, computer assissted design, and much much more! I find that even after I drop her off to school I am still Jamming to this stuff!
Written byAnonymous October 30, 2009

Parent Written byNobodobodoN April 2, 2015

Great record by a great band.

Two caveats: 1. Science includes evolution. 2. They Might Be Giants makes children's records and grown-up records. Some of the language and subject matter on the grown-up records might be inappropriate for kids. So don't automatically assume everything by TMBG is going to be right for all kids. On the other hand, because TMBG has a very successful career making music for grown-ups, their children's records tend to be more enjoyable for parents listening along with their kids. I know childless adults who listen to TMBG's children's music simply because it's so good.
Parent of a 1 and 6 year old Written byjandrewworld June 20, 2010

Science and They Might Be Giants, A must for all parents.

They Might Be Giants are wonderful period. Then they started doing children's albums. My daughter is excited by, not only the music, but science, now. This is a must have for every parent's CD collection.
Parent of a 5 year old Written bykelliemejia929 June 6, 2010

Adults can learn from this CD/DVD as well

Parent of a 4 and 8 year old Written byTaniaas October 22, 2009

My kids - almost 4 and 8 both LOVE it.