All member reviews for "Hey Brother" (CD Single)

Country dance track about family love is catchy and clean.

Teen, 16 years old Written bycinnagurl March 21, 2014

Tim WTH?

This is not Tim people! This sounds NOTHING like Avicii. Fade Into Darkness and Drowning (Avicii remix) by Armin Van Buuren are absolutely beautiful songs from when before Tim was popular. Why? The radio and the top 40 charts are a danger to DJs. look what happens when they become popular? They turn to pop and even country! Tim what were you thinking?! Come back Tim I miss you! Please return to your old original beautiful sound! I miss it so much! Fade into Darkness is by far my favorite Avicii song. I love it! and it is TRUE avicii. So funny how his new album is called TRUE when its NOT TRUE.
Teen, 14 years old Written byMKAForever April 11, 2014

Will you guys forget about the old Avicii?

As my title says, the day that Avicii becomes his pre-"Wake Me Up" self is the day that Barney the Dinosaur, Elmo and Sesame Street ALL DIE! If that's not gonna happen, then neither is the return of the old Avicii! That said, Avicii wrote this song just as good as (if not better than) his "Wake Me Up" song, and did a pretty good job picking the right singer. You're no Pitbull...That is a compliment!
Teen, 15 years old Written byThepotatoman23 July 1, 2015

Avicii's second best song on 'True' album!

Ok, I know that people want Avicii to go back to his old style, but let's say you never heard of Avicii. If you don't know who Avicii is, this song is really good. If you do know who Avicii is and you're a fan, this isn't exactly like old Avicii, but this song is still very fun and cool to listen to. GIve this song a try! In my opinion, Hey Brother is my second favorite song on Avicii's 'True' Album (My first favorite is Wake Me Up)