All teen and kid member reviews for Hey, Soul Sister (CD single)

Kid, 10 years old August 10, 2012

Not a fan.

I find this song quite annoying, but not as much as Drive By. Also, I found the part about the "untrimmed chest" pretty gross. -Samantha (chocolatecake123)
Teen, 16 years old Written byIloveGod February 11, 2010

LOVE this! but just because I love it doesnt mean it is appropriate for younger kids. Some of the sexual innuendos are the only thing that makes this song iffy to me. ENJOY! i love this!
Kid, 11 years old November 22, 2014

OK

It is not the best song but it is appropriate for kids!!!
Teen, 16 years old Written byrebma97 July 21, 2013

It's Okay

It's okay. It's fine for kids.
Teen, 14 years old Written byIsabel14 February 20, 2013

Excellent song

I really enjoy this song. It's fun to dance to.
Teen, 16 years old Written byabbacus June 4, 2012

Really good!

Good for tweens and above. On line says "like a virgin you're Madonna", but that is the only thing iffy about this song.
Teen, 13 years old Written byKayte wynn September 1, 2011

Great song!

I love this song! I don't know why some people think it's inappropriate.....I suppose it's just a matter of opinion.
Kid, 12 years old August 22, 2011

Yay!

For anyone here who thinks this song isn't good because of two very small lines, you're wrong. It's also incredibly catchy and well written.
Kid, 10 years old July 12, 2011

This is the awesomest Train song ever besides Drops of Jupiter!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is an awesome catchy tune about being who you are with someone you like from an awesome band. I turn it up whenever it comes on the radio (which it almost never does:( ). It is super clean with the expection of virgin. Overall one of the best songs of the decade!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Teen, 14 years old Written bystripesanddots April 15, 2011

This is one my favorite songs of all time! It's so catchy and great to sing along with.
Kid, 10 years old March 23, 2011

Such a great song I love it!!!!!!!!!!

I love this song!! It's a very catchy song!!! It mentions "watching you is the only drug I need" Other wise is a great song!!!
Kid, 9 years old February 23, 2011

Oh c'mon people how cud u hate this

I love it my dad loves it even my 5 year old brother loves it . It is a tune for anyone over the age of....THE DAY THEY WERE BORN if i had to pay a billon $ to listen to this song I WOULD even tho i dunt got 1,000,000,000 lol TRAIN IS LIKE POP LEDGENS C'MON LISTEN TO ME its SOOOO AWESOME
Kid, 12 years old November 18, 2010

some innuendo, the world VIRGIN, and watching you the only drug i need
Kid, 10 years old October 5, 2010

Listen to it

I listen to it 24/7
Teen, 13 years old Written byDisneyFan213 August 30, 2010

love it
Kid, 11 years old August 25, 2010

How can people like this junk! It's so boring :P thats all i have to say about it. AND IT IS MY OPINION, PEOPLE!!!
Kid, 9 years old July 16, 2010

Mom's Happy

The only reason I downloaded this song was becaudse my mom likes it. Otherwise, I would have doubted it.
Teen, 13 years old Written byMillyMolly June 14, 2010

Great!

Love it!!!
Teen, 13 years old Written byAnimationLuver June 12, 2010

Great Song

I love this song it's so amazing!
Kid, 11 years old June 11, 2010

LOVE IT

I, for one, really like this song! I sing along to it everytime it comes on the radio.