Kid reviews for High Maintenance

Nick star steers toward adult sound but keeps lyrics clean.

Based on 1 review

Kid, 11 years old April 22, 2012

icarly is awsome

OK littleminajwarrior you have bad taste of music Miranda cosgrove is the best

Kid, 10 years old April 11, 2012

High Maintenance:

This song is fine enough but for a Nick Star like Miranda Cosgrove I don't think she should be going towards an adult sound like using words like "ass" in one of her songs. I think it would be best for her to keep all words in songs clean with positive messages and role models because she is a Nick Star. The song is fine and not bad enough though.

Kid, 12 years old December 27, 2011

dissapointing

I have never heard this song before, but I never knew she "cursed" in this. Maybe someone else sings this with her. I don't know:/ Her songs are babyish, so I don't bother.

Kid, 10 years old October 13, 2011

High goodness?

Good song however storyline about being spolte and lines include"break a few glasses" and "kick a few asses" still good song

Teen, 16 years old Written byx-IshDaBest♥ June 10, 2011

I

It's such an awesome song! You know, it seems like Miranda and her bf are fighting, cause shes like "does that make me high maintence" and the guy is like "You crashed my farri and i said "fix those dents, yes, that makes you high maintence"

But its so creepingly diff then her other songs O_O

The line that sounds wrong
"Let's go play a game!"

Teen, 16 years old Written byMysterious_ballerina April 24, 2011

Uh........derp??

Ok so I have a love it hate it feeling towards this album, I like Syonara and High Maintenance but then again I don't I mean I know she's 18 but she's on a kids show she shouldn't be singing this iffy music jusssst yet. It's like Miley Cyrus but at least Miranda doesn't sound like a total brat...overall it's ok.
Kid, 10 years old April 7, 2011

targeted for teens, but i still really like it

I really love the song, but it is targeted more for teenagers. There are lots of lyrics that sound wrong like, " kick some a words" and " sweetness on your tongue"

Kid, 11 years old April 6, 2011

Miranda Cosgrove Rocks!!!

This song is something I really want! No bad language, not even bad, The best CD you can get is now in stores!

Kid, 10 years old April 2, 2011

aproved for all kids

this is approite for my kids to listen to

Teen, 15 years old Written byarthur16morgana April 2, 2011
i really like this song.its really not that bad.an even though her song might not be the cleanest doesnt mean that shes bad and that shes not a good person.i like miranda
Teen, 13 years old Written byMaddie U. March 30, 2011

That's Too Bad...

Miranda Cosgrove is going over the edge, but she could be a great person and have clean songs, but she chose a different path. Sad to see such a good tween star chose bad over good.