All parent member reviews for High School Musical 2 Soundtrack

Parent of a 6 year old Written bymadsmooney1214 September 28, 2012

high school musical musical 2 soundtrack

Families can talk about all the hype that preceded the release of this CD. Did the "teaser" single make you want this one more, or did it feel like the record company just wanted to sell you the same product more than once? Now that you've heard the whole album, do you think it was worth the wait? Also, the song "Fabulous" celebrates buying expensive clothes. Do you think it's meant to be serious or tongue-in-cheek?
Adult Written byemilydr April 9, 2008
Parent of a 6 and 8 year old Written byhrnovak April 9, 2008
Adult Written byg8r April 9, 2008

(I must not listn cd!!)

it sucked!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i dont want anyone listening to this monstrosety of music. it is rubbish and revolting. ereily dispicable.
Adult Written byTheDeans April 9, 2008

This will not disappoint!

This is a "bangin'" CD! Not only do my children love it...I love it! The lyrics are clean and relatable, and the music itself is innovative. I am grateful that this generation is getting exposed to musical theater (I have singers in my bunch at home!) I can't say enough about the styles of music, from swing to alternative rock to urban. Wow! I cannot wait to see the dance moves that have gone up to the next level like the music has. Enjoy!
Adult Written byCSM Screen Name... April 9, 2008

My 6 year old wanted to see it

We watched on the disney channel. I don't think he understood some of the relationship stuff. He knew one girl was being mean. Its clean, he likes the music. It seemed like they were really trying to do it like the original but the first one was better.
Adult Written byBrimstone April 9, 2008
Adult Written byDexterSmith April 9, 2008

High School Musical 2 Soundtrack

Sexual Content (Not an Issue): None. Violence (Not an Issue): None. Language (Not an Issue): None. Social Behavior (On): Strong messages about sticking up for yourself, staying true to friends, and making the best out of every situation. Commercialism (Pause): Jimmy Choo, Prada, and Tiffany. Tie-in to the film. Part of a huge marketing empire for Disney. CD packaging unavailable for review. Drug/Alcohol/Tobacco (Not an Issue): None.
Adult Written bymemydaughterlik... April 9, 2008