All member reviews for High School Musical Soundtrack

Squeaky-clean soundtrack to popular tween movie.

Teen, 16 years old Written byJorde April 9, 2008

Awsome Music!!!!

This an amazing CD. Singers Zac Efron has a really nice voice. These songs make you feel good about yourself and are really fun to listen to. But personely I tink that you should see the move before you buy the soundtrack.
Teen, 14 years old Written bychristi798555 April 9, 2008

Good

Very nice!!
Kid, 10 years old April 9, 2008

orsom!!!

high school musical is the coolest movie i have eva seen
Teen, 16 years old Written bybridlover September 28, 2012

DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME

THE WORST MOVIE EVER
Parent of a 6 year old Written bymadsmooney1214 July 21, 2012

high school musical soundtrack

try out for their school play. Families can talk about cliques and peer pressure, as well as stereotypes. Why is it considered surprising that a jock would want to be in the school play? Families can also talk about the importance of trying something new -- parents might encourage kids to take up a sport or activity that they've always wanted to try.
Kid, 12 years old January 10, 2009

Total Crap.

Don't watch the movie, or read the novel. The characeters are unrealistic. I especially hated Gabriella, a stupid, shallow, sucker. If you watch the movie you'll probly regret it. The music is fun, if not a bit cheesy. The whole thing sends bad messages and deals with romance, high school snots and cliques and is defanatly a NO for under 13's.
Parent of a 9 year old Written byironman November 7, 2008

I LOST SIX BRAIN CELLS WATCHING THIS

Teen, 13 years old Written byThe_sims2207 April 9, 2008

4 ANY1

This soundtrack should be more like any age and up it's a soundtrack there is nothing bad about it.
Teen, 13 years old Written byPrancer570@aol.com April 9, 2008
Teen, 16 years old Written bykris.tenn April 9, 2008

Absolutely AMAZING.

This was most definately the best movie I've seen, and the soundtrack is AMAZING. I, In fact, went out the next day and bought the soundtrack because I loved it so much. I've listened to it over and over and wouldn't have a problem letting the kids I babysit hear it. Its absolutely fun for all ages... including teens my age. All my friends loved it, too. Majorly Outstanding.
Teen, 13 years old Written byLemonySnikfan April 9, 2008

i loved the theme

it was ok considering it was a disney made musical it did get boring at times but it dont mind overall this was a wonderful soundtrack. ive always been a fan of disney so natrally this was a outstang performance to me!
Teen, 14 years old Written bydeanafor@aol.com April 9, 2008

must lesson to

i loved it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Teen, 14 years old Written byujn_agirl April 9, 2008
Teen, 14 years old Written bykatieawesome April 9, 2008

I thought it was an AWESOME movie!

This movie was exelent, and pretty funny. I really think that would love it beginning to end! G2G!