All teen and kid member reviews for High School Musical Soundtrack

Teen, 16 years old Written byJorde April 9, 2008

Awsome Music!!!!

This an amazing CD. Singers Zac Efron has a really nice voice. These songs make you feel good about yourself and are really fun to listen to. But personely I tink that you should see the move before you buy the soundtrack.
Teen, 14 years old Written bychristi798555 April 9, 2008

Good

Very nice!!
Kid, 10 years old April 9, 2008

orsom!!!

high school musical is the coolest movie i have eva seen
Teen, 16 years old Written bybridlover September 28, 2012

DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME

THE WORST MOVIE EVER
Kid, 12 years old January 10, 2009

Total Crap.

Don't watch the movie, or read the novel. The characeters are unrealistic. I especially hated Gabriella, a stupid, shallow, sucker. If you watch the movie you'll probly regret it. The music is fun, if not a bit cheesy. The whole thing sends bad messages and deals with romance, high school snots and cliques and is defanatly a NO for under 13's.
Teen, 13 years old Written byThe_sims2207 April 9, 2008

4 ANY1

This soundtrack should be more like any age and up it's a soundtrack there is nothing bad about it.
Teen, 13 years old Written byPrancer570@aol.com April 9, 2008

Teen, 16 years old Written bykris.tenn April 9, 2008

Absolutely AMAZING.

This was most definately the best movie I've seen, and the soundtrack is AMAZING. I, In fact, went out the next day and bought the soundtrack because I loved it so much. I've listened to it over and over and wouldn't have a problem letting the kids I babysit hear it. Its absolutely fun for all ages... including teens my age. All my friends loved it, too. Majorly Outstanding.
Teen, 13 years old Written byLemonySnikfan April 9, 2008

i loved the theme

it was ok considering it was a disney made musical it did get boring at times but it dont mind overall this was a wonderful soundtrack. ive always been a fan of disney so natrally this was a outstang performance to me!

Teen, 14 years old Written bydeanafor@aol.com April 9, 2008

must lesson to

i loved it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Teen, 14 years old Written byujn_agirl April 9, 2008

Teen, 14 years old Written bykatieawesome April 9, 2008

I thought it was an AWESOME movie!

This movie was exelent, and pretty funny. I really think that would love it beginning to end! G2G!
Teen, 14 years old Written bysmallvillefan1 April 9, 2008

I LOVED THIS MOVIE!!

I love this movie. I've seen it like 5 times. I know almost all of the songs by heart. Zac Efron has a great voice. He is also really HOT!. This movie has an awsome sound track!!!!!

love itttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! alot