All member reviews for "Higher" (CD single)

Wow, this Hills star really can't sing.

Teen, 13 years old Written bylovejoy13 June 14, 2010

:( terrilbe just plain bad

she can kill britney spears with her singing
Adult Written byDexterSmith April 9, 2008

Fine for kids, if it doesn't make their ears bleed!

Sexual Content (Not an Issue): None in the song, but the video features Heidi in a skimpy bikini. Violence (Not an Issue): None. Language (Not an Issue): None. Social Behavior (On): "Spread your wings and fly; I dream and that's a fact, I'm only going higher." Commercialism (Pause): Obvious tie-in to Heidi's show, The Hills. Drugs/Alcohol/Tobacco (Not an Issue): None.
Parent of a 17 year old Written byPirate fan February 16, 2010

Great song for anyone

Great song,.I rated this song because they dont have nickleback. Drugs,smoking,drinks none at all. Swearing is none or i think he swore once i dont know. Bad content is zero.
Adult Written bytibbydibby April 9, 2008

Most UNPROFESSIONAL song/video ever.

I really think that this song's message is alright. And the music overall is okay, although she does lack talent. But the video is so unprofessionally done it teaches us that "if she can make such a low-budgeted video, then so can we". It makes our home videos look too professional. And puh-leeze, the outfit of her in just a bikini must GO.

i lost a millon brain cells from this

omg Heidi Montag can not sing at all the only reason this song even was released was beacuse she i a rich blond with huge fake boobs i just want to say to Heidi come down back to earth girl and listen to your self you cant sing at all
Teen, 13 years old Written bydisneygirl April 9, 2008

wow...

Heidi definately can't sing. It actually doesn't sound like her. It's totally completely mixed and synthesized. Just because she's a cute blonde with big boobs doesn't mean she should be singing. Just stick to acting on the Hills Heidi...
Teen, 14 years old Written bycutie_baby April 9, 2008