Kid reviews for "Hold My Hand" (CD single)

Posthumous MJ single is bittersweet, fine for kids.

Teen, 16 years old Written byRosebud95 April 10, 2012

Sweet song

It's fine for kids

Kid, 10 years old June 14, 2011
Teen, 14 years old Written bystripesanddots May 3, 2011
I love this song! It has such a great message and is really inspirational. I totally recommend it.

Kid, 9 years old March 17, 2011

I LOVE MJ

I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kid, 9 years old March 8, 2011

Clean Michael Jackson Song embraces friendship and teamwork.

This song basically has a lot of positive messages and kids can learn a thing or two.Michael and Akon, they're basically the singers obviously, they are trying to send messages to kids such as ''together anything is possible.'' In this song, it's about grace and life.The message over here is teamwork, facing problems together makes anything possible and is pretty much the main message here.This can teach some kids a lesson and it's clean, there's no negative sides.So I recommend this to a lot of families.

Teen, 15 years old Written byMiranda B. February 16, 2011

Beautifully sung! Thanks for the wonderful song Michael!

Props to MJ! This is an awesome collaboration with Akon! This song is entirely inspirational; it speaks to everyone. I listen to this song over and over again. It's for any age: from newborn to 150! It tells you that if you stick together, then you can accomplish anything. (Like me, for example! This is the shortest review I've written in forever!!)

Kid, 11 years old December 20, 2010