All member reviews for Hotel Paper

Sweet, well-produced CD could use a shot of fun.

Teen, 15 years old Written byfashionmodelgurl November 13, 2011

Love her!

I absolutely love her music! She has her own different style which I just adore and can't get out of my head! She seems to always sing about love, but in a very pure and clean way, that is very appealing. There is no offensive language and I would say almost anyone could listen to her music. My favorite tracks on the cd are; Are You Happy Now?, Find Your Way Back, Tuesday Morning, and Breathe. I could listen to her music at any point in the day and always feel in the mood for it.
Teen, 15 years old Written byPuppygal32 April 23, 2010

Great for Tweens!

Great album for tweens to listen to. Michelle Branch has a beautiful voice and is a great pop artist.
Teen, 13 years old Written bysara4ever95 February 16, 2009
Teen, 16 years old Written bymikee990 April 9, 2008
Adult Written byjumpinbini April 9, 2008
This is a great album to have, there's no bad language or sexuality, it's just honest, laid back music. It includes a lot of guitar and one song with piano. She writes most of her own lyrics, and she writes about love, life and many of the emotions that we experience, so people of all ages can relate to it.
Teen, 16 years old Written bymc2004 April 9, 2008

Mediocre music

Michelle Branch's sophomore effort is a so so album. There are some excellent cuts, but there are a lot of skippable tracks as well. There is no offensive material.
Adult Written byChariot April 9, 2008
Pretty good cd. Not outstanding but good. Clean.
Adult Written bycommon_sense_user_12 April 9, 2008

Michelle Branch is my favorite singer, however I do agree with Common Sense: Michelle could use some fun in her CD. My favorite tracks are "Are You Happy Now?" and "Find Your Way Back". I think her first CD, The Spirit Room, was a lot better-I liked almost every track on that one. There is no really offensive material.