Kid reviews for How to Dismantle an Atomic Bomb

U2 gets back on track.

No reviews yetAdd your rating

Kid, 9 years old August 21, 2009

10000 out of 10

U2 is one of the best bands ever

Teen, 17 years old Written byitisme April 9, 2008

Like Moaning?

I haven't head the whole album but I don't think that I could stand listening to thses guys for most than a couple minutes. Bono is a supreme moaner and nothing more than that, and if you like that, go ahead and buy this album!
Teen, 14 years old Written byI am Running to... July 11, 2010

the besstttttt

How could you give this four stars? and Sometimes You Cant Make it On Your Own isn't about a couple fighting!!!!!!!!!!! its about Bono and his relationship with his father!

Teen, 13 years old Written byfloridagators02 July 6, 2010
I love U2 and this album rocks!!!!! U2 is awesome and appropriate for everyone.

Kid, 11 years old August 21, 2009

U2 get back on track

I think that this album by U2 really put them on the map from the nineties agreement with apple. I rated this album on for five and up because I think that anyone under five would not enjoy listening to it.

Teen, 14 years old Written bypurplefloyd2 April 9, 2008

this album is a great!

This blinding rock album by one of the greatest, most versatile rock bands ever, also has a deep, soft feel to it on the inside. Although it headlines with the chart- topping hit "Vertigo", there are many great songs hidden inside, just waiting to lift you up and make you happy. Songs like "Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own", "Miracle Drugs", "City of Blinding Lights" and "All Because of You" are great lyrics with amazing music backing them. Bono never stops showing his amazing voice and ability to write an amazing song with this album. This one really shows that U2 is a great enough rock band to bounce back from all the other great albums they've put out, such as "The Joshua Tree", "All That You Can't Leave Behind", and many others, as well as their not so great albums, such as "Zooroopa". Also, congrats to U2 on their induction into the rock hall of fame. They deserve it!
Teen, 14 years old Written byThe-Edge April 9, 2008

U2 ROCK

I've been a fan of U2 ever since I bought this album and with good reason. U2 were good old fashion rock in the 80's but kinda went techno in the 90's then where sorta in the middle with "all you can't leave behind" and this is just a carry on from that but with the music having a bit more meaning. On my 12th birthday "sometimes you can't make it on your own" was my favourite U2 song at the time and at the time it was at the top of the charts on top of the pops and when I was watching it, U2 played it live! It was like a birthday present they didn't know they were giving. anyway onto the music itself. "Vertigo" was more rocky compared to the others except for "all ecause of you" which was getting into the scene a little later on. "Love and Peace or Else" was obvisly about war but didn't really express it in the lyrics."City of blinding lights" didn't really have a meaning but it was a good song and a couple of months after the album was relised, it was next in line for the spotlight."Sometimes you can't make it on your own" was basicly about Bono singing about his father's death."Origional of the species" was played live at chicago on the Vertigo tour and was the at one time or another, a really famous live song. Most of the album is a slow sort of music but 3 or 4 of the songs menchioned are a little more heavy. long story short, its a great album which kick- strated my love for U2 and could do te same for you.
Teen, 14 years old Written bystar April 9, 2008

U2 makes an amazing album.

The newest edition to the U2 collection is great! Some of the songs could possibly be classics such as Vertigo there main and biggest song in the album. I bought this album it was so good. Right after I heard a Vertigo for the first time on the radio I asked if it was U2 and sure enought it was so I boguht the album.