All member reviews for "I Am the Champion" (CD single)

Mostly clean rap song about doing your best.

Teen, 14 years old Written byrebma97 November 15, 2011

My review

I might have heard the other version of this song, but since CSM said it was only slightly different, I'll review. The music is okay, it sounds like rap and I'm not a big fan of that. As far as language goes, I don't know if he said "dope" or dough, but I think he says, "h*ll" once.
Kid, 12 years old May 14, 2011

anybody who have a talent to give

i love it. this will influence anybody who want to be part of the tallent in future.
Adult Written byL Hubbard January 28, 2011

Fun catchy positive song. Correction on lyric listed on this site.

This site says that the lyrics talk abut having so much "dope, he doesn't know what to do with it. The lyrics actually say "dough" (as in money). Materialistic yes, but we are talking about the NBA but of course I'd rather her about money than drugs.
Kid, 10 years old October 17, 2013

Good song. :)

Catchy song. Language: "h*ll," "p*ss." Positive Messages: B.o.b sings about doing your best.
Parent of a 6 year old Written bymadsmooney1214 July 22, 2012

i am the champion cd single

interest in what's coming next. amilies can talk about why the creators of NBA Live 10 may have chosen to invite B.o.B. to contribute to the game's soundtrack. Why would the NFL also choose this song as an anthem?
Kid, 11 years old February 1, 2011

B.o.B-Big oppurtunity blown

Well, B.o.B has blown another chance to make music that is actually decent. He has talent, but he always wastes it to make garbage like this. I'll be suprised if he even makes another album, since none of his songs are even on the top 100 anymore.
Kid, 10 years old January 17, 2011
i em going to listen to it