All member reviews for I Am...Sasha Fierce

Teen, 13 years old Written byLittleMinajWarrior December 19, 2011

AWESOME

This album is AMAZING. There's nothing bad about it! It's just powerful and awesome! Who wouldn't love this. Not only is it fun to listen AND dance to, it could make you cry! I love Halo and Single Ladies the best. This album is INCREDIBLE! Buy it! It's her best!
Teen, 13 years old Written byebjay555 November 10, 2011

Great

Beyonce is an amazing singer. I have not heard the entire album, but there is nothing explicit in any of the songs I have heard.
Kid, 11 years old June 20, 2011

Great Album, Nothing that Should Concern Parents for 8+

This is a great album , and there is nothing explicit. I mean, it's not like kids haven't seen six packs in coolers!
Teen, 16 years old Written byimjustwondering March 27, 2011

tweens and up

this album should not have any negative messages on because its telling you how she strong independent woman the song "single woman" is about how a man is now jealous becasue some other guy has her and has made her happy when he could thats why she said "if you like it should have out a ring on it" its not saying if the sex was good marry me the only a parent might have aproblem is diva when she talks about alcohol other than that no other problem what so ever and if there is you probably trying to hard and trying to amke seem negative when its really not
Teen, 15 years old Written byarthur16morgana January 12, 2011

beyonce

love beyonce an her music
Teen, 13 years old Written byMicahBob December 26, 2010

Good, not for young kids

personally I like the album, has some good songs, but she cussed in some songs like "Diva"
Teen, 13 years old Written byDisneyFan213 August 30, 2010

Teen, 13 years old Written byDaisy-Girl June 28, 2010

I like the song "Single Ladies" since teens like me like her she actually encourages that its okay to be single especially at this age and on the cover she's not showing it all.
Kid, 10 years old May 22, 2010

I love Beyonce!!

She focuses on her gender. But very mild, OH HOW I LOVE YOU!! stuff going
Kid, 10 years old May 16, 2010

BEYONCE ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well, Beyonce is my favorite singer. any younger and we'd have some problems.
Kid, 11 years old February 20, 2010

love her she is AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

i think beyonce is just amazing i love her music i espiecally love halo, if i were a boy, and single ladys!
Kid, 12 years old January 12, 2010

Even though there are awesome beats and good messages she cusses way more (s**t, b*tch, d*mn) and this album has far more innuendo then her other ones (it's to big, it's to long, it's to wide, it won't fit, i love his big ego)
Kid, 9 years old November 14, 2009

love her

love how you dance.go girl!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Teen, 13 years old Written by9001 November 13, 2009

Older kids.

I don't know enough about the lyrics, but the album image is innapropriate.
Teen, 15 years old Written bySomebodysMe October 19, 2009

First disc great, second, not so much!

I am........Sasha Fierce is a mishmash of songs. The first disc is pretty much all of the positive songs, think Halo and an amazing rendition of Ave Maria. Then the second disc, not so much. This contains "Single Ladies", but also has the worst in this album, "Video Phone", where she is very explicit. Also, in "Diva" the chorus restates "A diva is a female version of a hussler", "Now you goin to be talkin Sh**", and "Where your Ba**s?" When you first listen to "Radio" it sounds more explicit than it actually is. (It's about being in love with your radio because it won't let you down.) However, she just couldn't resist putting in the line (It comes with a giggle and everything!) "And mama never freaked out when she heard it go boom/Cuz she knew we were in the zone". There are also some fairly racy liner photos. My reccomendation would be to give your kids the first cd, but not the second one. The better songs are on the first anyway. (Although, I have to say I do have some memories associated with the songs on the second cd. Just gotta say that, and no they're not dirty ones if that's what you're thinking. LOL!!)
Teen, 14 years old Written byKaty0 September 15, 2009

Kid, 11 years old August 20, 2009

AWESOME!

I love it...but why the heck did Beyonce split it into two discs, although there were only 11 songs on the album total? That's what I'll always wonder...
Teen, 14 years old Written byCornbeefsoup August 19, 2009

Though her music is good. People are not hearing what some of the lyrics in a few of her songs are saying. For example, in Video Phone she says "I love how u approach me fresh white with ur pants hangin grown man low" encourages boys to sag while others are trying to encourage them not too. Also in the song she says "What, you want me naked? If u like me in this position u can tape it on ur video phone". And she does use foul languege in Ego "I'm that b**ch" and in Diva "How u gone be talkin sh*t?" But over all this one of my favorite albums and my favorite from her she one of my fave female singers
Kid, 12 years old August 19, 2009

hmmm...

i like beyonce's music, but i'm a little bummed at how she chooses to show herself. she wears pretty skimpy clothing, in he music videos she dances not innapropriately but not for tweens, but her music isnt bad. i like her music a lot, shes an amazing singer(listen to "halo" and her range-WOAH) and her music is a good style.
Kid, 11 years old August 8, 2009

This is one of the best CD's ever. Nothing inappropriate either! Most music these days are. =/ Go Beyonce!!