All member reviews for "I Don't Care" (CD single)

Slick, hook-heavy single is cynical but tame.

Teen, 15 years old Written byxaltrockgirlx September 11, 2011

Don't let younger kids watch music video

This song is clever with references to Nirvana ("I don't care what you think as long as it's about me") and even "Spirit in the Sky" (listen close to the guitar riff) and makes fun of celebrities' vanity. The song is considerbly tame with only two sexual references, but the music video is a different story. While absolutely hilarious, it is a little rude and more edgy than the song, but that's the whole point. As long as you can understand sarcasm, you should be fine with the song.
Teen, 17 years old Written byrebma97 July 7, 2014

Rocky song

I really like this song! I don't consider myself a big fan of Fall Out Boy, but this is one of my favorite rock songs :) As CSM mentioned, there is some content that may be inappropriate for kids. Sex: A few sensual lines such as "I'm not a chance, put a heat wave in your pants" pop up. Drinking/Drugs/Smoking: One passing reference to a cigarette.
Kid, 11 years old July 23, 2012

Awesome Song From One Of Pop-Punks Best Groups!!!

This is one of my favorite songs. It's extremely catchy and fun, but the simple but clever innuendo and playful sarcasm make it one of Fall Out Boy's best. Even though there's nothing very inappropriate in the song, younger kids may not understand that Fall Out Boy is satirizing a bratty attitude and vanity, not encouraging it.
Teen, 13 years old Written bymusicaddict4444 April 29, 2010
Teen, 13 years old Written byskater401 January 14, 2010

gerat cd
Kid, 12 years old May 30, 2009

luv it

it's an awsome song and so is the music video
Teen, 14 years old Written byirishgamer96 March 12, 2009

good song

the go too low on the notes at some points but its a good song.
Teen, 15 years old Written byMusicSavesLives January 20, 2009

... I was looking for Punk Rock?

Uh, Fall Out Boy is SOOO far from punk, it's just not even funny that someone made the mistake of labeling it as punk. I am surprised that FOB ever made such an honorable label, even by someone who doesn't know music. I don't know how I feel about FOB, but this song isn't too awful.
Kid, 11 years old December 26, 2008

Awsome song

This song is awsome, whith a great message. Ok, maybe it is a little bit iffy, But I still love it.