Kid reviews for I Don't Want to Go to School

Enjoyable peppy pop-rock for tweens.

Teen, 15 years old Written byarthur16morgana January 14, 2011
i like this song . also i dont know anyone who just wants to go to school anyway so whats the big deal

Kid, 12 years old July 9, 2010

Bad role models.

I DON'T WANT TO GO TO SCHOOL??? IS THAT WHAT YOU WANT YOUR CHILD BE BRAIN- WASHED BY????? THE ANSWER IS PROBABLY N.O. NO!!!
I HATE THIS SONG ITS GROSS, REVOLTING AND JUST NOT THE THING TO BE LISTNING TO. WHEN THEIR ARE BANDS OUT THERE LIKE COLDPLAY, SWITCHFOOT, AND THE LIKES. TERRIBLE SONG, AND WHAT IF YOUR CHILD WAS IN LOVE WITH THIS SONG AND THEY SANG 'I DON'T WANNA TO GO TO SCHOOL. NEVER WANT TO SEE MY TEACHER'S FACE AGAIN!" THINK OF HOW MUCH TROUBLE THEY COULD GET IN. Do it for the children.
Teen, 14 years old Written by96grlpowrCE March 7, 2010

Great songs from season 2!

About the title song. I don't think it's harmful for children to listen to a very good song about not wanting to go to school. Most kids and teens don't enjoy school, and that's perfectly fine unless their dislike for it gets in the way of their grades. Anywho, I love this CD. It actually came out when I was on vacation, and it seems like my parents and I searched endlessly for it until we found it at a Wal-Mart. The songs range from catchy and fun, like I Don't Want To Go To School, Great Trip, and Mystery Girl; fast-paced like Body I Occupy; jazz-style like If You Can Make It Through The Rain and I've Got A Question; and enchantingly romantic like I'll Do Anything. This album is amazing. All that's missing is Flying Away (which is from The Naked Brothers Band: Polar Bears). Can't wait for the third album! <3
Kid, 12 years old November 8, 2009

bad song with bad rolemodels and bad messages

BLA!!!!!!!!!!! this song is awful!!!!!!!! i mean first of all the naked brothers band are NOT GOOD rolemodels!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And the song sends a very bad messgae about not wanting to go to school here is one of the lines from the song "i don't wanna go to school,yes it's true. I don't to see my teachers face again. I don't wanna go to school every mornin i don't wanna go to school." Is this what you want your kids listening to????????????? NO!!!!!
Teen, 16 years old Written bycaesars January 29, 2009

I cried so hard that my tears got red.

The people care about you they must love you guys so much.
Teen, 16 years old Written byRuler November 27, 2008
Kid, 12 years old November 26, 2008

i loved the song

i love the the song body i occupy from the new cd

Amazing for NBB fans!

Teen, 13 years old Written bycoke_zero_725 April 9, 2008

this is sooo dumb

no one in the rigth mind would buy this stuff. its simple and boring and alot of other things. dont buy it if you are thinking about it

Not right...

This album stinks and Im not being overly harsh when I say that. It has very bad music and is not worth buying or even listening to. I mean, they pretty much just repete the same line over, and over again! And it sets a very bad exsample for younger kids. 'I Don't Want to Go to School'? Come on! I was reading the news paper the other day and there was an interview with Nat and Alex and one of the questions was "Do you think you new song 'I Don't Want to Go to School' sets a very good exsample for kids?" and Nat answered "I think so"! can you beleve that?! Anyway, esp. you parents, don't buy this for your kids!!!
Teen, 13 years old Written byyanra36 April 9, 2008

Un-intelligent Waste of Time

I respect that Nat and Alex Wolf want to make music, but there are many bands out there that are played on kids TV stations that are both better song writers and do not waste your time. I would recommend the Jonas Brothers over these guys any day. They may have some potential but songs about not wanting to go to school can give kids that wrong idea, especially from "role models"...

Naked Brothers Band?!?

First of all whats the matter with there name! Naked should not be their for children to repeat. I don't won't to go to school! What's that telling children?

Awesome new CD!

I'm a HUGE fan of The Naked Brothers Band. And this CD is amazing! My favourite songs are probably I'll Do Anything (it's a very beautiful song!) and Body I Occupy (it's really catchy). If you liked the songs L.A. and Banana Smoothie from their last CD, you'll like their new song Great Trip because it has sort of a tropical sound to it.

I hope they have a third season and release even more songs. :)
Teen, 13 years old Written bynatlvr01 April 9, 2008

The Hottest Nat Wolff

oh i just love Nat Wolff! This 13-year-old cutie, Nathaniel Marvin Wolff, songwriting is just as average as riding a bike. If your a big fan, log onto www.natnalex.com for 24/7 nat and alex wolff..(its their website)
ciao,
nats #1 fan... (i hate hannah montana and miley cyrus.. except 4 rockstar,start all over, and see you again.) Jonas Bros. rock!! Low by Flo Rida.. 4 stars!! Love ya Nat!! oh and *btw* (by the way) Thomas B. From the NBB(naked brothers band *which is Nat and Alex Wolff's band on Nickelodien and in real life) so anyway thomas, CUT UR HAIR!! David Levi your the second hottest in the band. allie: u rok! (allie plays rosalina)qaasim, keep rockin'!

Better than the first album...

What kid wants to GO TO SCHOOL??