Kid reviews for "I Know You Want Me (Calle Ocho)" (CD single)

Irresistible Latin-hip-hop hybrid is sexy but not dirty.

Teen, 13 years old Written bytextingqueen January 16, 2010
If you know what he is saying in spanish, it wont be so innocent as you think!

Kid, 10 years old July 15, 2013

The best

Its ausome, but mentions a bad word. Its also mentions some drugs

Teen, 13 years old Written byheavymetalfanatic June 20, 2011

Good song but not for kids

Pitbull is a pretty good artist, but this song is particular isnt as good of a song for younger children. If your children like this kind of music, let them listen to lady gaga. At least she is a little bit better of a role model.

Teen, 16 years old Written byabbacus June 1, 2012

Good, but could be better.

I like the beginning, but the rest is just okay.
Teen, 15 years old Written byfree_weezy June 16, 2011

Its not a bad song !

Okkayy i got a few things to say .. 1stt ! The hell pitbull is not a perv ! okay its a spanish thing .. ya'll wouldnt get it .. & anything the stuff is in spanish ! sooo ..? would it matter ..? no cuz most of ya'll dont even speak it so not a big deall . Oh any last thing . STOP HATING ! Dont like it ..? think its perverted dont listen to it . Problem solved . si ustedes no les gusta. No escuche a la canción
Teen, 13 years old Written bysweet4ng3L March 9, 2010

Pitbull

I know you want me, you know I want'cha. I know you wannt mee, you know I want'cha. <333
Teen, 15 years old Written bybradley4846 July 22, 2009

Pretty clean

1 or two sexual comments and swears

Kid, 11 years old November 9, 2009

I wouldn't call it dirty, but I'd call it sexually inappropiate in every way possible

Many sexual mentions that aren't covered, the word ass, etc. But really, it's catchy and fun. I like it.

Teen, 13 years old Written byPunkchic November 2, 2009

Song= Awesome lyrics= ehhh...

Yes the beat it irresistible!! but the lyrics are a little gross. Its obviously talking about sex and all that. the music video is stupid. And if you know spanish, the spanish lyrics r kinda nasty. so watch out for this song if u have kiddies.

Teen, 13 years old Written byjakek6 August 23, 2009

Good for anyone 13-14 and up. Stay away if younger.

Ok, see this is a good song. A good party song and something fun to listen to. But kids under the age of 13-14 shouldn't listen to it. It has a couple sexual references that arent appropriate. For example, "get it in", "get it on", "i know you want me", and some others. There is a couple swear words like d**n, and a**. But thats all.

Teen, 13 years old Written byBestPicture1996 June 12, 2009

The chorus is too long, and the lyrics are fairly simplistic

Hook is very good and the music video is very nice! (:D) I believe it's better than "Krazy." At the time of this review, it's #2 on the Hot 100, but I think it'll be #1 next week once "Boom Boom Pow" is dethroned.
Teen, 15 years old Written bySynchronicity September 28, 2009

Compared to most rap, actually not that bad

The unedited version of this song has the words "sh*t" and "d*ck" (as well as the words d*mn and *ss) but that's still not as bad as most rap songs go. And yes, there's some sexual content, and a few references might be considered inappropriate by parents. However, the song's hook and beat are both awesome. Pitbull sampled the Euro dance track "75 Brazil Street" by Nicola Fasano and Pat Rich, so that explains why. Give this song a listen, and see the music video (if you don't mind a lot of sexy imagery).

Teen, 14 years old Written bykeiona moore August 17, 2010

not for kids

hes a perv anyway

Teen, 13 years old Written byBig Fan May 28, 2018

Great song, but not for kids or younger teens

I think this is a great song. But it is still best for older teens. Profanity is mild, but there are some explicit sexual references. Anyway, it's a really good song with a cool beat that I highly recommend for Pitbull fans.