Kid reviews for "I Love College" (CD single)

Partying 101 rap is dumb but not depraved.

Based on 1 review

Kid, 9 years old February 22, 2010
ok they say "i drink my beer and smoke my weed"and other very bad things and your going to tell me its a good song?sure i listen to it but thats for the music not lyrics!

Kid, 11 years old November 13, 2011

the most inappropriate college song created

Morbidly inappropriate college song objectified sexually over women. Too obscene for tweens, teens, or even some adults! Definitely not likely to enjoy in both age and impression areas. If you know your college smarts, get this song with a severe warning.

Teen, 15 years old Written byMiranda B. January 17, 2011

Asher expresses his love for college parties through original but sometimes droning lyrics.

This is probably the only good song Asher Roth will ever have but at least he made a name for himself. I remember how my mom thought this song was disgusting, immature, and overplayed but I just sang every word as loud as I could out the car window to drown her out. Hee hee! There are lyrics that suggest sex and a few swear words and also "drink my beer and smoke my weed" but Asher isn't trying to convey that this is what kids should do/do regularly at college. He's merely expressing his love of college parties and partly warning/explaining what can happen if you... say... fall asleep, play strip poker (watch the video), drink too much, etc.

Teen, 13 years old Written byBestPicture1996 May 1, 2009

Sure, not lyrically amazing

But give Roth his credit until the end of the song, the "Do something crazy" chant annoyed me, but otherwise fairly catchy song talkin' about how good college is (well, at least the partying aspect.)
Teen, 13 years old Written bygoodperson4 January 8, 2011

drinking

violence: 0 grenades........... sex:4 lips; I had this one girl completely naked and more sex lines........................... language: 2 exclamation marks; one f- bomb............ consumerism:1 dollar sign; a reference to Miller Lite................... drinking: 4 glasses; dirnk beer and smoke weed

Kid, 12 years old December 7, 2010

F**k this. Skip this s**t.

i think i heard the word "weed" in this song. besides that, no comment.
Teen, 13 years old Written byChevelleisAwesome April 2, 2010
Good song

Teen, 16 years old Written byzysilveria June 28, 2009

Don't Hate. Appreciate.

This is great song for all ages. If you must get tha clean version. Don't Hate. Appreciate.

Kid, 12 years old April 10, 2009

amazing

okay there gonna hear it sometime in the car either with a freind or with you so what ru gonna do about them listenin to this song me and my freinds where in the car (with her dad) and he blast this song so loud (were only 12) so yah there gonna hear it sometime
Teen, 13 years old Written byjakek6 August 25, 2009

Ehh, iffy song.

This song is dirty. Haha. I like it, but its really dirty. The chorus says "That party last night was awfully crazy, I wish we taped it... i danced my a** off and had this one girl completely naked." It has sexuality including that, and talk about sex and condoms, and it also uses the F word and the A word, etc. There might be some more language, i forget. They also talk about getting drunk and smoking.

Teen, 15 years old Written bybradley4846 April 23, 2009

Not Best on Album, but still good

This is the first single from "Asleep in the Bread Isle". There is some sexual things and language in it, and it is one of the most innapproprite on the album. The song isnt as bad as some of the other songs you'd here on the radio