All teen and kid member reviews for "I Love It (featuring Charli XCX)" (CD Single)

Kid, 11 years old May 29, 2013

Unbelievable....It Makes My Insides Vomit

I knew pop culture in 2013 would be even worse. When I heard this, I was shocked. It is basically just a bunch of buttons and some untalented idiot trying to sing in the microphone. This autotune is so horrible too, and the song, it's just....PATHETIC. Why don't people listen to REAL music anymore? I mean...I was worrying about people before....but.....THIS? Really? REALLY? Post Script: I put off for 17 and under because I don't think anybody should listen to something this awful. I didn't mean it to be immature, I'm being serious.
Teen, 16 years old Written bypowerson November 5, 2013

Not For Little Kidds

(I'll give it 3 for language), I think it's great but just a bit explicit language-wise
Kid, 12 years old July 3, 2013

I love it!!

It's a good song with a cool beat/instrumental. There is a LOT of swear language. There is a clean version to the song though. Good for older kids.
Kid, 11 years old December 13, 2013

Good, but has iffy content

This song is a good song. There is a lot of swearing da*n, b**ch, and s**t. It also says "I crashed my car into the bridge, I watched I let it burn. I threw your s**t into a bag and pushed it down the stairs. I crashed my car into the bridge. I don't care. I love it." which could be considered violent.
Kid, 11 years old August 26, 2013

AWEOMSE SONG

MOST AWESOME SONG EVER! some bad language including "you're so d**n hard to please/go on and kill the switch/you're from the 70s/but I'm a 90s b***h. Other than that some violence including "drove my car in to a bridge" but nothing more than that.
Teen, 13 years old Written bymunoru July 23, 2013

Not 13

One of them left her ex and went mad.
Teen, 15 years old Written byPeter Parker July 16, 2013

Horrible Song!!!

If this is what people consider good music, then I lost all faith in humanity.
Teen, 14 years old Written bylily-reads June 2, 2013

I hate it.

I mean, why? This song makes no sense, and it is completely irrelevant. I crashed your car in to a bridge? Really mature. This song is repetitive, over-played and immature. Please don't let the plague continue.
Kid, 11 years old May 31, 2013

I Love It!

A bit of cursing, but good song. Party song.
Kid, 11 years old May 17, 2013

Worst song ever!

This it the WORST song I have ever heard!!, they are not singing, they are screaming, and the beat is totally annoying. Icons pop, six words "GET OUT OF THE MUSIC INDUSTRY".
Teen, 17 years old Written byabbacus May 5, 2013

Not my taste.

Kid, 12 years old May 2, 2013

I don't care, I love it!

OMG, I love this song!!!! It has the coolest beat and it's great for an off-the-chain party. You just want to let loose and dance, I really don't know who Icona Pop is bcuz this is the only song I've heard, so I can't say more about albums and other songs. I agree with language and auto-tune. Too much auto-tune. Just get the clean version and you can dance care-free without it changing your personality, it's great to kick off spring and summer. A must for a party sing, no way sassy, just outta control fun.
Kid, 10 years old April 27, 2013

I Love It!

This song is great- I love it! It talks about partying and some bratty attitude but that's what makes the song interesting! There is some language, but it pretty much stays fairly mild. It may not have the best role models, but it sure is a song with attitude! As Icona Pop said, "I don't care- I love it!".