All teen and kid member reviews for "I Wanna Know You" (CD single)

Kid, 10 years old December 10, 2010

Can't Help But To Love This Song

Yes, this song could be about friendship... although it seems to be aimed at romance. Pretty catchy, and I really don't like Miley Cyrus. I think kids of all ages would have no problem listening.. Stop being over rated. This song isn't very sexual. At all. The only violence is tha one part.. which in't a big deal. It shows that 'David' cares about his 'sister', too. But, Miley is a bad role model. David? I think he's okay.
Teen, 14 years old Written bySilverSnake July 15, 2010

Bout' Time there's a good song

I like this song! And it was on one of my favorite episodes of Hannah Montana.
Kid, 12 years old November 8, 2009

LUV IT!!!

This is one of disneys best ideas yet!! having one of the most famouse and young idol star David Archuleta singing with a very famouse teenage girl Hannah Montanah. It amde the song perfect! I LUV THIS SONG!!!!!!
Kid, 12 years old October 29, 2009

great

a great song OK for kids!! but not kids 5 and under there is toooooooo much vilont message and romance.
Kid, 10 years old October 24, 2009

U will lov it!!!!

I lov it!!!!!!!! i got it stuck in my head 4 2 weeks straight!!!!!! LOL lov David + Miley
Teen, 13 years old Written byHilly September 22, 2009

David's Good, But...

It Would be better without sucky Miley Cyrus.
Kid, 11 years old August 18, 2009
This song is the best ever!!!
Kid, 10 years old August 10, 2009

Off for all ages, Miley Cyrus is a bad role model.

"I wanna know you" could mean anything. Sexually meaning in it, bigtime! Bad message and Miley is a bad role model. Consumerism is obvious because of the Radio Disney debut and the usage of the song in Hannah Montana. I wouldn't let my kids sing "I wanna know you" ever, causing the language tag. The violence is terrible! The lyric about bullying and hurting others is just plain awful!
Kid, 9 years old June 6, 2009

it was a laughing show of the spi on liver

lqaughing show