All teen and kid member reviews for Identified

Kid, 9 years old April 9, 2008

Bland enough to keep Mickey Happy

I think it's funny how Disney closes their eyes when Miley or Vanessa take a nude picture. Just like in this CD, it seems that the Disney police are breathing down her neck to keep it appropriate. THey don't want her turning into a Pussycat Doll (sick, super-model bikini wearing screamers) so they let her slip some content in there to target an older crowd, but its still bland enough for Disney.
Kid, 11 years old June 27, 2013

Identified

This is my favorite album ever! My older sister got this for her 8th birthday, and there! I snatched it from her! I love this album... too much!
Teen, 14 years old Written bySalimullah August 25, 2010

Hated it!!!!!!!!

Real bad singing... ok, vanessa is cute, has a nice role in the HSM movies... but she should not sing!!
Teen, 14 years old Written byMeow314159 August 12, 2010

Vanessa has done some bad stuff....

Vanessa took some inappropriate pictures a long time ago which is why I still will never listen to her music or watch a movie that includes her in it. Vanessa is a TERRIBLE role model...worse than anything Miley Cyrus has done so far
Kid, 9 years old December 29, 2009

GO VANESSA

There is a problem with h word. Um Vanessa is a strong good role model for younger girls like me. She is awesome and I love her. She is a good role model cuz she shows that girls can do anything. I think that Never Underestimate A Girl from one of her albums is another way she shows that fact.

Three Words: Ter I Ble

Read my headline and thats all I gotta say. It's fine for kids my age and it's fine for kids who are 9 but it's not a very good CD.
Teen, 13 years old Written bylilyallen101 April 9, 2008

Grown-up pop album from HSM star

Sexual Content: Iffy. A few of the songs are mildly suggestive; "That she's ready to dance right upon you" ect. Violence: Not an issue. Language: One use of hell. Social Behaviour: Great role model and terrific messages portrayed throughout the albums 12 tracks. Commercialism: Not an issue. Drugs/Alcohol/Tobacco: Not an issue. Identified On for 12+ The album is a nice grown up pop album to jam to this summer. FAVES: Identified, Hook It Up, Don't Ask Why, Amazed, Don't Leave BUY IT!!!
Kid, 10 years old April 9, 2008