Kid reviews for "If I Were a Boy" (CD Single)

Beyonce wears the pants in this soulful ballad.

Based on 1 review

Kid, 11 years old July 26, 2020

Expose about how boys have more rights

This shines light on how arbitrary gender is, but how much impact it can have. Great for kids and tweens.

Kid, 12 years old March 30, 2011

If I Were a Boy...

It's all about seeing things from a new perspective, and I can relate to Beyonce' here because, being a tomboy, I sometimes wonder what it's like to be part of the opposite gender. The beer part is a little innappropriate, though. I wonder if boys wonder about how it would be if they were girls?

Kid, 9 years old March 18, 2010
Kid, 12 years old January 4, 2010

Perfect for tweens and teens

Beyonce has a very big voice and this song is very nice. Me and my mother likes this song! My brothers does not like the song but me and sister does.

Kid, 10 years old November 6, 2009
I love it when Beyonce sings that 75% if boys arent that great. She explains that some boys are bad and crazy. I love it. (This video will show you boys how to act).

Kid, 11 years old October 24, 2009

Although Younger Kids Won't Care About Listening, Tweens And Up Fine.

Beyonce is a good role model, so I'll just start by saying that.
Now, let's get to the song. Younger kids (eight and younger) won't care about hearing it, it goes way too slow. Tweens and up would think it's fine, as in would they listen to it, but when it comes to what's actually in the song, anybody could listen. The only "concern" is a small beer reference "drink beer with the guys". Other than that reference it doesn't matter. Not my favorite song, but it's fine.

Kid, 9 years old October 3, 2009

NICE

i love this song i sing it all the time as for beyonce i think you are awesome and keep rocking :)
Teen, 14 years old Written byKaty0 September 15, 2009

Lovely Voice

Beyonce's huge voice lightens up what would be a rather dull song.
Teen, 13 years old Written bycheer15 September 7, 2009
LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
Kid, 11 years old August 8, 2009
Near the ending of the video the man says It's not like I'm sleeping with a girl and Beyonce says It's not like I'm sleeping with a guy. But that was the only thing I found semi-innaproppriate. Beyonce is amazing. This song is very good.

Teen, 14 years old Written byCrystalNorris March 3, 2009

beyonce "If i were a boy"

i think that she is a very good actress and singer and i admire her
Teen, 13 years old Written bysara4ever95 February 17, 2009