All member reviews for I'm Not Dead

Kid, 11 years old April 5, 2012

oh joy!

yay! i luv luv luv luv this cd, dear mr. president is AMAZING! and its true to, bush did give us a hard time, yes there is swearing, but i don't mind it, some people might though.............
Teen, 13 years old Written byGreenRhino December 16, 2011

Empowerment, minor swearing; Nice album.

Pink makes a strong case here that girls don't need to be pretty, skinny, or rich to be successful and strong. An empowering album for girls, though it comes with some sexual statements and some minor swearing.
Teen, 16 years old Written byMjlove11 January 17, 2011

Good

I thank this song is yes age good no it doesn't get kids sad or mad are to dance Don't have to touch each outher so I would give this song even cd to people that are Teens because not only is it good for them but pink has never been nasty are bad talking no bad thang have been done so yeah I say go ahead and let you kids Have the song
Teen, 14 years old Written byEspumaMarina October 1, 2010

Nothing at all to complain about

This is filled with pretty good songs, my favorite is "Conforsations with my 13 year old self" -its realistic, its heartfelt, she actually sounds like she cares, some singers sing with hardly any emotion at all. She's reaching out to teens in a good way, she understands some struggles teenagers go through, these songs show we aren't alone. All of the songs reflect on ones' feelings, and haha at "walking with their itzy-bitzy doggies and their teenie-weenie tees. Where have the smart people gone?" -total twenty first century. P!nk said she's glad to be unique, girls with anbishion is what she wants to see. "Stupid Girl" is the story of my classmates... lol. "Dear Mr. Presedent" is also very good! She's saying how do you feel while the rest of us cry, homeless, and all of the dramatic things going on. Awesome song. Its true, our leaders are more of celebraties than answers. Congress hardly passes laws that, I don't know, HELP anybody but themselves. I never thought America was the best country in the world. It could be, if people actually work at it. These songs are really insperational! Listen to them. She doesn't make drugs and all that trash people worship sound like all that.
Teen, 13 years old Written byKittychan July 16, 2010

A fine CD for 13+.

I listened to this CD when I was 12, and have no problem with it. I think it's fine for 13+. Stupid Girls gives a positive message to girls and women: You don't have to be pretty,rivh or famous to be likeable.
Teen, 13 years old Written byink January 22, 2010
Teen, 13 years old Written bysuper movie reviewer January 9, 2010

ok

ok songs
Kid, 10 years old November 4, 2009

Orribl4

What the h--- is going on?
Teen, 14 years old Written bynazz4ever September 15, 2009

i love this album besides fun house but she still says s**t and f*** alot...
Kid, 11 years old August 22, 2009

In the song Stupid Girls, it says 'pull my head and suck it girl' and it says the f word quite a bit
Teen, 13 years old Written bysara4ever95 February 16, 2009
Teen, 13 years old Written bybonesxprt13 November 20, 2008

I love it!

P!nk really gives a whack at just about everyone. I love the music video to Stupid girls where the anorexic girls are in the bathroom. It's really true.
Kid, 9 years old April 9, 2008

Awesome album

Sex: not much, stupid girl and dear mr. president ("what kind of father would hate his own daughter if she were gay?) Violence: none Language: the biggest issue of all, topped by f**k, damn, and s**t.
Teen, 16 years old Written byqueenrachie2 April 9, 2008

Oh My Gosh!!!

I LOVE THIS ALBUM! I had never heard Pink before in my life and the first time I listened to this album I was wowed. Buy it ASAP. It touches on all stupid political views of the leaders. Whatever just buy it!
Teen, 13 years old Written bylh80127 April 9, 2008

Boooooooooooo!

this is the worst music ive ever heard!

This is a good cd! I have listened to Pink before and she kept getting better. She is DEFIITELY not dead.
Teen, 14 years old Written bycommonsensegal April 9, 2008

I adore P!nk!

I love her song Dear Mr. President.
Teen, 13 years old Written byKelandryOfTortall April 9, 2008

LOVE IT!!!

This is a very good CD, although your take on it may depend on your personality/political stance. "Stupid Girls" sends a powerful message and I think is a song every girl should hear, once they're old enough. I feel that the video, however, while creative, mocks bulimia. "Dear Mr. President" is very powerful. Definetly Pinks best CD ever!! "Who Knew" rocks!!
Kid, 10 years old April 9, 2008

The most in-your-face role model EVER!

I love Pink. I think this album should be 12+. At first you might wonder why only twelve? Because nowadays kids know about sex, drugs and all of that, so what's the point in hiding it? Anyway, the music in this album is social pop. Great lessons such as loving yourself, don't believe in war and just being yourself. 4 stars, because the swearing is a little much.