All member reviews for In Rainbows

Teen, 15 years old Written byMusicSavesLives January 26, 2009

Beautiful Beyond Expression.

Radiohead is a brilliant band, and this album really demonstrates this. This band is just... Breath-taking. The music is beautiful and thought-provoking and it is ORIGINAL. You just can't help but to love it!
Kid, 11 years old June 23, 2012

A kid

I may be a kid but music is one of my favorite things ever. This is a great album. Not as good as Kid A, OK Computer, The Bends, or Hail To The Thief in my opinion. A little bit off violance in "15 Step" when Thom Yorke says "you cut the string" witch means you killed me. Great album, i recommend.
Teen, 16 years old Written bySubterranianHom... September 9, 2010

Masterpiece pulls along dark and deep emotion that may overwhelm

I can't understand a four star rating on this album, being that I think its greatness can't even be captured in five. If you like Radiohead, you'll love this album. It is truly a sonic masterpiece. The themes here are incredibly dark- Radiohead captures much harsher, scarier feelings and imagery than Eminem with no profanity and no sexual references. Be prepared that while some songs may fly by quite harmlessly, songs like All I Need and Videotape send chills that you won't find many other places.
Teen, 15 years old Written bymoose drinking water March 8, 2010

Simple yet Awesome

This is my favorite Radiohead album.
Teen, 13 years old Written byhobbes007450 July 19, 2009

greeeeeeeeat

one of the most brilliant albums i have ever heard. however, tip for the reviewers: when they are talking about the "most perfect day ever" it is reference to faust (earlier in the albm, there is also song called faust arp)
Teen, 16 years old Written byidioteque April 9, 2008

Teen, 14 years old Written byBrandon4News May 26, 2011

Teen, 15 years old Written byDogMediaLover June 20, 2014

Radiohead: The Beatles Of Our Generation

Radiohead have been pioneers of countless genres and influenced many groups, even with albums as unsophisticated as Pablo Honey. This album is far from an exception, with shiny rock pop, poignant lyrics, and shimmering progressions, for which it is named In Rainbows. There are so many colors. I give it a green 13, only because those who are not teens may not grasp it's cultural and melodic significance, not because of any particularly grotesque content. Videotape is controversial, yes, but it also grapples with important themes. I enjoy and recommend every second of this album. As far as sex, it hardly goes outside of love, and your children must be a little insecure if they can't handle such a benign concept. And, yes, it says hell once. Big deal. Overall, five stars.
Teen, 13 years old Written bymnsymphony June 11, 2010

One of my favourite albums ever.

Beautiful. Period. One of the best bands of our decade released one of the best albums of our decade. May not be better than Kid A, or OK Computer, but it is still an excellent album. Not in everyone's tastes though, so be warned.