All parent member reviews for Incredibad

Parent of a 17 year old Written bylotsoflove23 August 2, 2009

Amazing.. for adults

Personally, I love this CD. It's hilarious.. but if my mom were to listen to it she would flip out. The songs are pretty dirty.. I believe one is titled "J!zz in my pants". Bottom Line, don't let younger kids listen
Adult Written byidk lol July 10, 2011

Every song is explicit!

Maximum age.
Parent Written byShugocharafan88 January 7, 2013

Now everybody is spamming about spam.

I'm sorry for obsessing over Russia.... I LEIK JAPAN NAO! HEHEHE
Parent of a 6 year old Written bymadsmooney1214 September 24, 2012

incredibad

Families can talk about satire and whether humor needs to revolve around sex, substances, or swearing in order to be funny. What are some examples of laugh-inducing scenarios that don't involve one or more of these things? Which TV shows and movies are funny without being bawdy?
Parent of a 15 year old Written byjamesbonddarthvader May 5, 2010
Im ona Boat is the Greates Song ever!!
Parent of a 8, 9, and 12 year old Written byimpala January 29, 2010
The songs are really funny but to much Language.
Parent of a 14 year old Written byjacob0929 August 26, 2009

not for little kids

iffy 15+ Language and sex on every song even though it is funny
Adult Written byummmm.... July 31, 2009
As long as the listener is mature about the songs, it is fine for 13+. The songs are good, although some of the language can be offensive and some people (younger listeners) may not know what the songs lyrics mean.
Parent of a 11 and 12 year old Written byleashguy June 26, 2009

Good for teens over 15

Well, personally I like this album. It's clever, witty and just downright hilarious. However,I would not and do not let my kids listen to it. It is very innapropriate containing just about every bad word there is. The song "J--z in my Pants" is highly sexually innapropriate and should not be listened to by childrens or tweens. The highlight of the CD (for me) "I'm on a Boat (Feat. T-Pain) is VERY innapropriate containing the F word over 15 times plus other innapropriate language. I have to say it should be listened to by only 15+
Adult Written bymooseman May 25, 2009

Hilariously raunchy!

Hilarious album, but definitely not appropriate for children. I'd say it's probably fairly safe for kids about 16 or so because, let's face it, kids hear jokes that are about as dirty from their friends at school. It's clever in it's raunchiness and incredibly catchy. Definitely recommended if you have an older family, but listen to it before you start playing it to anyone under 17.
Parent of a 2, 2, 2, 2, 2, and 2 year old Written bydemondonkey250 March 22, 2009

SO funny

This is the most fun album ever good laughs for the whole family to enjoy.
Adult Written bytalfonso March 6, 2009

Definately Not Worth Listening!

Alongside with "D___ in A Box," there's also a song about prematurely ejaculating in one's pants. (I'm not giving you the title, thank you.) This albulm, in terms of morality, says it all!