All member reviews for Incredibad

Teen, 15 years old Written bygamreviewer April 7, 2015

Very explicit album is very funny and not for all kids

This album has some very funny songs, but is very explicit. With many uses of f--k and s--t. It's mostly for adults, but some teens can handle it. It all depends on your kid. Still mostly for adults. Some sexual songs are, "Boombox" and "D--k in a Box" and "J--z in my Pants"are the most sexually explicit, and "I'm on a Boat" has many uses of F--k and S--t.
Teen, 14 years old Written byCWG1 October 18, 2013

Really funny album but very crude.

Funny album but has crude content. A lot of language in this that is used in sexual context as well which is very frequent and cxsn be very crude such as songs named, "D--- In A Box" and "J--- In My Pants" in which all songs contain language and sexual dialogue. Be careful I would say really really mature 12. Suggested MPAA R: for Crude and Sexual Lyrics Throughout including Pervasive Language.
Kid, 12 years old January 15, 2013

Incredibad: Freaky, funny, and flat

Take all the most inappropriate pieces of SNL, sprinkle a few guest celebrities on top, and churn it into 40 minutes of crazy and crude comedy music; now you have Incredibad. This compilation of "SNL digital shorts" is astoundingly raunchy , using topics from ejaculation to "shrooms" to get a laugh or two out of its listener(s). However, the album tries so hard at being as naughty and as quirky as possible that it falls flat on an appalling amount of its jokes, and no number of guest stars can be sprinkled on that. In the end, this comedy trio's primetime debut is funny--flatly funny.
Teen, 15 years old Written byLegend736 March 31, 2012

Very funny

Teen, 14 years old Written byRhinotot9654 November 22, 2011

NO, NO, and NO

I was introduced to this and I turned back around and left, these song are full of bad stuff
Teen, 13 years old Written byuhya October 4, 2011

BUY DELUXE VERSION

the best comedy album ever (better than turtleneck and chain), but lots of profanity, and sex and drinking/drugs. Suggested Songs: I'm on a Boat, Sax Man, Lazy Sunday, Like a Boss, and Space Olympics. Suggested Music Videos: I'm on a Boat, Lazy Sunday, Like a Boss, D**k in a Box and Space Olympics. Bad Song: Ras Trent Bad Music Videos: Ras Trent, Bing Bong Bros.
Teen, 13 years old Written bySpielberg00 July 6, 2011

Get it, but get the edited version. Both versions are absolutely hilarious.

The crew, who originated on Saturday Night Live, likes to both mix profanity with sexual references (i.e. "D**k in a Box", "J**z in My Pants") and by just throwing in F-bombs galore (most notoriously in "I'm on a Boat", in which The Lonely Island repeats "I'm on a boat, m**********r/don't you ever forget!" in the chorus, as well as throwing in a section that says, "F**k land, I'm on a boat, m**********r/f**k trees, I climb buoys, m**********r..." etc.) Otherwise, this album is hilarious to the point where you choke listening to it. The edited version, I would say, is a "pause" on age 13.
Kid, 9 years old April 10, 2011

Great album!!!

Hilarious, most kids this age knows what it means and its not that bad of a album, I love this!
Teen, 13 years old Written bybosfan6 March 24, 2011

clever minds

They have some very funny songs that are appropriate for anybody in middle school and like a boss is the greateest song
Kid, 12 years old March 12, 2011

very funny and some bad languge but you can buy the clean CD and tons of talk abou having sex in i just had sex bad lyrics like i think she's races i dont care i just had sex but over all good morals
Teen, 15 years old Written byOGORMAN February 16, 2011

Andy Samberg has the most comically creative mind in the entire universe!!!

So what if the album doesn't have the most appropriate or kid-friendly songs? The only way I can think that young kids (I mean like up to 12) would know about them is if they watched SNL (Saturday Night Live) or if a friend told them about it. The second isn't so likely unless they have older siblings. Anyways... these songs were written for the comical enjoyment of mature teens around 15+ and adults. I love all of them, they're hilarious!
Kid, 12 years old December 30, 2010

I personally love this album. People may argue its "not age appropriate" because of the language, but this is actually in the average 8 yr old's lunch time/recess vocabulary.
Teen, 15 years old Written byvivalalindsey20 December 19, 2010

Classy, with a capital C.

I absolutely adore the Lonely Island, and I've known about them since I was like twelve. While it is not appropriate for people that age, it is hilarious, and kids DO know what their talking about. It's called Middle School, people. Andy Samberg is a lyrical genius, and quite attractive at that.
Teen, 14 years old Written bydicapriofreak94 October 22, 2010

Hilarious!

The Lonely Island never fails to make me laugh! They're the most hilarious band out there. They're hilarious! I love them. I don't know why anybody hasn't thought of coming up with the songs that they've come out with earlier, but they hit it straight on! They are a band who doesn't really seem to take themselves seriously, which is nice - too many bands take themselves too seriously. There is plenty of swearing in this album. Not one song doesn't have any swearing in it. Some very crude sexual content also. If you can handle all the swearing and sexual remarks, then this is definitely the album for you! 5 stars.
Teen, 13 years old Written byscrollboy12 June 13, 2010

13+

Who said were wack? Who said were wack? you'll probably get smacked to say some one's wack! I love SNL and I listen to space olympics alot. I recommend 13+ because at that age you know every sexualt term and bad word and here 24/7 at school.
Teen, 13 years old Written bymusicaddict4444 April 29, 2010

Teen, 13 years old Written byBrandon4News April 13, 2010

Some Super Funny stuff, Some raunchy Stupidity

I love "Like a Boss", "I'm on a Boat", "Boombox", "We Like Sports", and "Incredibad". All of these have a lot of bad language and strong sexual content. However they are still very funny. The other stuff---- not so much.
Teen, 13 years old Written by9001 January 7, 2010

Explicit Version: 16+, Clean Version: 14+

These songs are hilarious, but are definitely not suitable for children. Many of them contain explicit language, and sexual references. I learned from the CommonSenseMedia review that one of the songs was about drugs. The Clean version is a better choice for younger teenagers, but can still be considered inappropriate. I would say the clean versions of the songs is iffy for 14+, and the unclean version is off for anyone under 16.
Teen, 14 years old Written byuprising October 2, 2009

I like the cd, but it is very explict. The music videos are funny.
Teen, 15 years old Written bybradley4846 September 1, 2009

Song by Song Review

*Still in the Clean Version ** Have Not Heard Clean Version 1.Who Said Were Wack - Contains no swearing. One line says "he must be smoking crack*". 2. Santana DVX** - 4 f-words, 5 s-word, 3 b-words. 3-4 sex refrences. 3. J**z in my Pants: J**z is used in the whole song (not in clean version.), sl*t* is said once. 4. I'm on a Boat- Uncountable f-words (one used sexually), a few s- words. 5. Sax Man**: 2 f-word 7. Lazy Sunday: 1 f-word (used with mother) 8. Normal Guy - Contains a suicide* 9. Boombox**- 1 f-word (used sexually 10. Sh***ms - shr**ms* is said continuously. 11. Like a Boss: P***y (said in music video), F**K, D**K, Sh*t are all said a few times. Attempted suicide, and "Chop my b*lls off" 12. Dreamgirl**- Some Sexual things (nothing to explicit) 13. Ras Trent: Contains a brief drug refrence, and one use of s**k. 14. D**k in a Box: Continuous use of the word D**k, and could be considered sexual. 15. Old Saloon**: 1 - Sh*t, 1- P*ss. 2 sexual things, lots of drinking. 16.Punch You in the Jeans** 1- Sh*t, lots of violence 17. Space Olymics: 2 Motherf**cks, 1 sexual thing, and drinking. 18. Natilies Rap- Lots of Sexual/Violent things, and many swears 19. Incredibad- No swearing, but whole song is sexual The Videos Contain Some innaproprite content. Explicit: 16+, Clean 14+