All member reviews for Incredibad

Raunchy, crude humor makes this comedy CD for grown ups.

Adult Written bytalfonso March 6, 2009

Definately Not Worth Listening!

Alongside with "D___ in A Box," there's also a song about prematurely ejaculating in one's pants. (I'm not giving you the title, thank you.) This albulm, in terms of morality, says it all!
Adult Written byummmm.... July 31, 2009

As long as the listener is mature about the songs, it is fine for 13+. The songs are good, although some of the language can be offensive and some people (younger listeners) may not know what the songs lyrics mean.
Parent of a 11 and 12 year old Written byleashguy June 26, 2009

Good for teens over 15

Well, personally I like this album. It's clever, witty and just downright hilarious. However,I would not and do not let my kids listen to it. It is very innapropriate containing just about every bad word there is. The song "J--z in my Pants" is highly sexually innapropriate and should not be listened to by childrens or tweens. The highlight of the CD (for me) "I'm on a Boat (Feat. T-Pain) is VERY innapropriate containing the F word over 15 times plus other innapropriate language. I have to say it should be listened to by only 15+
Parent of a 15 year old Written byjamesbonddarthvader May 5, 2010

Im ona Boat is the Greates Song ever!!
Teen, 15 years old Written byLegend736 March 31, 2012

Very funny

Teen, 14 years old Written bymattthemovieman August 17, 2009

best cd EVER!!!!

funniest songs ever i lov like a boss im on a boat and lazy sunday
Teen, 13 years old Written byBrandon4News April 13, 2010

Some Super Funny stuff, Some raunchy Stupidity

I love "Like a Boss", "I'm on a Boat", "Boombox", "We Like Sports", and "Incredibad". All of these have a lot of bad language and strong sexual content. However they are still very funny. The other stuff---- not so much.
Teen, 15 years old Written bycross_breed August 11, 2009

Obnoxious People Sing Obnoxious Lyrics

Almost every song on this is profane and annoying. IT's irritating and I don't suggest this to anyone, but if you absolutely have to listen to this idiotic dreck wait until your fifteen or older, mmkay?
Kid, 11 years old July 26, 2009

STUPID AND INAPPROPRIATE!

Every other word is an expletive, and there's tons of talk about sex (over half the stuff I have no clue what they mean)! This album is supposed to be funny, and apparently what's supposed to be funny is what really is inappropriate! It's in no way funny! It makes no sense! It's stupid!
Parent of a 2, 2, 2, 2, 2, and 2 year old Written bydemondonkey250 March 22, 2009

SO funny

This is the most fun album ever good laughs for the whole family to enjoy.
Teen, 14 years old Written byCWG1 October 18, 2013

Really funny album but very crude.

Funny album but has crude content. A lot of language in this that is used in sexual context as well which is very frequent and cxsn be very crude such as songs named, "D--- In A Box" and "J--- In My Pants" in which all songs contain language and sexual dialogue. Be careful I would say really really mature 12. Suggested MPAA R: for Crude and Sexual Lyrics Throughout including Pervasive Language.
Kid, 12 years old January 15, 2013

Incredibad: Freaky, funny, and flat

Take all the most inappropriate pieces of SNL, sprinkle a few guest celebrities on top, and churn it into 40 minutes of crazy and crude comedy music; now you have Incredibad. This compilation of "SNL digital shorts" is astoundingly raunchy , using topics from ejaculation to "shrooms" to get a laugh or two out of its listener(s). However, the album tries so hard at being as naughty and as quirky as possible that it falls flat on an appalling amount of its jokes, and no number of guest stars can be sprinkled on that. In the end, this comedy trio's primetime debut is funny--flatly funny.
Parent Written byShugocharafan88 January 7, 2013

Now everybody is spamming about spam.

I'm sorry for obsessing over Russia.... I LEIK JAPAN NAO! HEHEHE
Parent of a 6 year old Written bymadsmooney1214 September 24, 2012

incredibad

Families can talk about satire and whether humor needs to revolve around sex, substances, or swearing in order to be funny. What are some examples of laugh-inducing scenarios that don't involve one or more of these things? Which TV shows and movies are funny without being bawdy?
Teen, 13 years old Written bySpielberg00 July 6, 2011

Get it, but get the edited version. Both versions are absolutely hilarious.

The crew, who originated on Saturday Night Live, likes to both mix profanity with sexual references (i.e. "D**k in a Box", "J**z in My Pants") and by just throwing in F-bombs galore (most notoriously in "I'm on a Boat", in which The Lonely Island repeats "I'm on a boat, m**********r/don't you ever forget!" in the chorus, as well as throwing in a section that says, "F**k land, I'm on a boat, m**********r/f**k trees, I climb buoys, m**********r..." etc.) Otherwise, this album is hilarious to the point where you choke listening to it. The edited version, I would say, is a "pause" on age 13.
Teen, 13 years old Written bynegatiave@yahoo.com July 15, 2009

AWESOME

everybody should listen to this. gotta love j1zz in my pants
Kid, 11 years old March 31, 2009

Funniest Sh-- I've Ever Danced To!

Yeah, it's gross, it's explicit... BUT NOT IF YOU LISTEN TO THE CLEAN VERSIONS OF THE SONGS! (That's right, there's such a thing as 'D--- In A Box (Clean)!' So hahahahahha! My favorite is, 'I'm On A Boat!' Well Peace!