All member reviews for Incredibad

Raunchy, crude humor makes this comedy CD for grown ups.

Teen, 13 years old Written byBrandon4News April 13, 2010

Some Super Funny stuff, Some raunchy Stupidity

I love "Like a Boss", "I'm on a Boat", "Boombox", "We Like Sports", and "Incredibad". All of these have a lot of bad language and strong sexual content. However they are still very funny. The other stuff---- not so much.
Parent of a 8, 9, and 12 year old Written byimpala January 29, 2010

The songs are really funny but to much Language.
Teen, 13 years old Written by9001 January 7, 2010

Explicit Version: 16+, Clean Version: 14+

These songs are hilarious, but are definitely not suitable for children. Many of them contain explicit language, and sexual references. I learned from the CommonSenseMedia review that one of the songs was about drugs. The Clean version is a better choice for younger teenagers, but can still be considered inappropriate. I would say the clean versions of the songs is iffy for 14+, and the unclean version is off for anyone under 16.
Teen, 14 years old Written byuprising October 2, 2009

I like the cd, but it is very explict. The music videos are funny.
Teen, 15 years old Written bybradley4846 September 1, 2009

Song by Song Review

*Still in the Clean Version ** Have Not Heard Clean Version 1.Who Said Were Wack - Contains no swearing. One line says "he must be smoking crack*". 2. Santana DVX** - 4 f-words, 5 s-word, 3 b-words. 3-4 sex refrences. 3. J**z in my Pants: J**z is used in the whole song (not in clean version.), sl*t* is said once. 4. I'm on a Boat- Uncountable f-words (one used sexually), a few s- words. 5. Sax Man**: 2 f-word 7. Lazy Sunday: 1 f-word (used with mother) 8. Normal Guy - Contains a suicide* 9. Boombox**- 1 f-word (used sexually 10. Sh***ms - shr**ms* is said continuously. 11. Like a Boss: P***y (said in music video), F**K, D**K, Sh*t are all said a few times. Attempted suicide, and "Chop my b*lls off" 12. Dreamgirl**- Some Sexual things (nothing to explicit) 13. Ras Trent: Contains a brief drug refrence, and one use of s**k. 14. D**k in a Box: Continuous use of the word D**k, and could be considered sexual. 15. Old Saloon**: 1 - Sh*t, 1- P*ss. 2 sexual things, lots of drinking. 16.Punch You in the Jeans** 1- Sh*t, lots of violence 17. Space Olymics: 2 Motherf**cks, 1 sexual thing, and drinking. 18. Natilies Rap- Lots of Sexual/Violent things, and many swears 19. Incredibad- No swearing, but whole song is sexual The Videos Contain Some innaproprite content. Explicit: 16+, Clean 14+
Parent of a 14 year old Written byjacob0929 August 26, 2009

not for little kids

iffy 15+ Language and sex on every song even though it is funny
Teen, 14 years old Written bymattthemovieman August 17, 2009

best cd EVER!!!!

funniest songs ever i lov like a boss im on a boat and lazy sunday
Teen, 15 years old Written bycross_breed August 11, 2009

Obnoxious People Sing Obnoxious Lyrics

Almost every song on this is profane and annoying. IT's irritating and I don't suggest this to anyone, but if you absolutely have to listen to this idiotic dreck wait until your fifteen or older, mmkay?
Teen, 16 years old Written byGO CUBS GO August 7, 2009

super awesome !!!

i dont have it but i listen 2 the songs on utube a ton. ya it swears alot. has alot of sexual stuff. im on a boat like a boss and we like sportz r the best songs but theyr all really good
Adult Written byummmm.... July 31, 2009

As long as the listener is mature about the songs, it is fine for 13+. The songs are good, although some of the language can be offensive and some people (younger listeners) may not know what the songs lyrics mean.
Kid, 11 years old July 26, 2009

STUPID AND INAPPROPRIATE!

Every other word is an expletive, and there's tons of talk about sex (over half the stuff I have no clue what they mean)! This album is supposed to be funny, and apparently what's supposed to be funny is what really is inappropriate! It's in no way funny! It makes no sense! It's stupid!
Teen, 13 years old Written bynegatiave@yahoo.com July 15, 2009

AWESOME

everybody should listen to this. gotta love j1zz in my pants
Parent of a 11 and 12 year old Written byleashguy June 26, 2009

Good for teens over 15

Well, personally I like this album. It's clever, witty and just downright hilarious. However,I would not and do not let my kids listen to it. It is very innapropriate containing just about every bad word there is. The song "J--z in my Pants" is highly sexually innapropriate and should not be listened to by childrens or tweens. The highlight of the CD (for me) "I'm on a Boat (Feat. T-Pain) is VERY innapropriate containing the F word over 15 times plus other innapropriate language. I have to say it should be listened to by only 15+
Adult Written bymooseman May 25, 2009

Hilariously raunchy!

Hilarious album, but definitely not appropriate for children. I'd say it's probably fairly safe for kids about 16 or so because, let's face it, kids hear jokes that are about as dirty from their friends at school. It's clever in it's raunchiness and incredibly catchy. Definitely recommended if you have an older family, but listen to it before you start playing it to anyone under 17.
Kid, 11 years old March 31, 2009

Funniest Sh-- I've Ever Danced To!

Yeah, it's gross, it's explicit... BUT NOT IF YOU LISTEN TO THE CLEAN VERSIONS OF THE SONGS! (That's right, there's such a thing as 'D--- In A Box (Clean)!' So hahahahahha! My favorite is, 'I'm On A Boat!' Well Peace!
Parent of a 2, 2, 2, 2, 2, and 2 year old Written bydemondonkey250 March 22, 2009

SO funny

This is the most fun album ever good laughs for the whole family to enjoy.
Adult Written bytalfonso March 6, 2009

Definately Not Worth Listening!

Alongside with "D___ in A Box," there's also a song about prematurely ejaculating in one's pants. (I'm not giving you the title, thank you.) This albulm, in terms of morality, says it all!