All parent member reviews for Into the Rush

Adult Written byAnita A. Smith April 9, 2008

Good music, good messages

Finally a girls band that I will let my 9 year old daughter listen to! These girls talk about important issues and about identity and being accepted. They talk about boys, but do not promote promiscuity or get too sexual in their lyrics. In fact, one of their songs is about slowing down in the boy/girl relationship. We had the privilege of seeing these girls perform at Disneyland and they explained how their song "On the Ride" with a line that says "Life is amazing with you on the ride," is about each other (They are sisters). The style is pop with a rock flavor and is good enough that even my husband admits that he likes it! I really hope these two continue making albums and continue to keep it clean and innocent.
Adult Written byMia7 April 9, 2008

A Breath of Fresh-Air

These girls should be embraced by all parents with young children, especially girls. Their music does not focus on boys like many girls their age would. They sing about self-esteem, parents, and friends and you do not have to worry about the messages they give, 100% pure.
Adult Written byjunkymonkey234 April 9, 2008

Thay are appropriate

I like that Aly & AJ don't wear revealing clothes! They put a lot of effort into their music!