All member reviews for Into the Rush

Teen, 15 years old Written byrebma97 February 5, 2013

Fresh Album

"Into the Rush" is a pretty good album. This doesn't sound like standard bubblegum pop to me, and I like it .Aly and AJ are good singers and musicians; I wish they would do something new. There's not much content to worry about here. Some songs are about romantic attractions, but it's very innocent. No language as far as I can tell.
Teen, 15 years old Written by96grlpowrCE May 13, 2011

Loved it!

I've been to an Aly and AJ concert, and I really do enjoy their music. This CD's great-- the best tracks are "Rush" and "Collapsed", and I also really liked "On The Ride" and "Chemicals React". (: I really can't believe this was Disney! XD
Teen, 17 years old Written byF@nd@ngo Guy April 9, 2008

VERY COOL

GREAT SONGS FOR KIDS 5+ JUST BECAUSE ITS MEANT FOR KIDS IN 6-18

Teen, 14 years old Written byHannah K. April 9, 2008

Awesome!

I loved this CD I think this is the first CD ever that I listened to that dosen't say kiss me or anything like that. It was awesome. All the songs are so good. And if you liked this CD you should buy the DVD Aly and AJ On the Ride. I can't wait till they get their new CD out on August 8th. If you haven't listned to this CD yet buy it. All the songs have different beats, tempos, and melodies. So your sure to find at LEAST 1 song that you like out of the 14. Buy this CD today!

Loved it.

This cd was sooooo good. if you think you won't like it you will.
Teen, 14 years old Written byroc_klimber April 9, 2008

Any one will love this!

LOVE it think its good 4 all ages

I think aLY AND aJ R AWESOME 4 all girls im only 10 the question is what do u think???
Teen, 15 years old Written byokaie April 9, 2008

Great Teen Pop!

There are so many new artists in teen pop these days, and in my opinion, Aly & AJ are one of the best. It has good hooks, and pretty good, inspirational lyrics. Plus they're both talented musicians, singing and playing multiple instruments. A great CD!

Good CD

I have to say that Aly and AJ aren't my favorite singers in the world, but they're pretty good. They're better than a lot of the people who have come out of Disney lately (Hilary Duff, Lindsay Lohan). My favorite song on the album is "Collapsed". "Out of the Blue" and "Something More" are good songs, too. There's no offensive content here, so this is a great album for all girls old enough to understand the lyrics.
Teen, 13 years old Written bydisneygirl April 9, 2008

All of the songs are great with a catchy beat.

I love this cd. Its perfectly clean and Aly & AJ have a clean image. Parents won't have to worry about letting their kids listen to this cd. Most of the songs are about enjoying life and standing up for yourself, but also about keeping yourself safe and happy.

Awsome

Nobody in my school likes aly and aj but I totally do.