Want personalized picks that fit your family?

Set preferences to see our top age-appropriate picks for your kids.

Get age-based picks

Parent reviews for It's a Wiggly Wiggly World

Preschoolers will love the cheery, diverse tunes.

Based on 1 review
Parent of a 17 year old Written byhryhry September 24, 2010

good

good

Parent Written byPenPix August 16, 2013

Fun, Educational, Quality, Multilingual, Cultural Music - Excellent Collection!

This is my personal favorite collection of Wiggles music. It introduces children to traditional music styles from all over the world, in a fun, bright and delightful way. There are many very catchy songs. My personal favorite is Taba Naba. There is something for every musical taste. My children are now familiar with Tie Me Kangaroo Down Sport, singing in Japanese and an old favorite of mine, Six Months in a Leaky Boat gets a slight makeover so it appeals more to children. The Wiggles are very dedicated to educating young children, getting them to participate, and are excellent role models. I have met them on three separate occasions and they are the most sincere, and humble of men, Add in their honest intent and real talent, and you have a recipe for something that can be a real benefit to your children. One of my daughters had speech delays associated with autism. The Wiggles were therapy for her from age three. At 15, she is now a fully functioning high school student, who is not ashamed of her status as a Wiggles fan. They are very deserving of the praise they receive. This CD and video are excellent examples of some of their very best work.