All teen and kid member reviews for Jonas Brothers

Teen, 16 years old Written byRosebud95 May 27, 2012

Ok album

It's ok. Some of the songs are fun to dance to, and others are just okay.
Teen, 17 years old Written byBigbillyboy September 1, 2012

Talentless,overrated band.

Jonas SUCKS! Annoying music,yucky singing,ect.WHY DOES EVERYONE LOVE THIS BAND?! I think this band sucks bad!
Teen, 15 years old Written byhahahahahahahaah November 14, 2011

*shrug

c'mon, dont b overbearing parents here. just give em some zeppelin or pink floyd.
Kid, 10 years old April 28, 2011

One word:EWWWWW

Eww gross i hate the J bros i like JB not the JBs ewww with a capital EWWW
Teen, 15 years old Written byholly525 March 12, 2011

feel-good, happy music

Their music is catchy, clean, has good messages, and they are all pretty talented. It is slightly ridiculous when girls obsess, but you shouldn't judge them by the way their fans act.
Teen, 15 years old Written byipeterg123 February 9, 2011
sad excuse for music
Teen, 15 years old Written byarthur16morgana January 14, 2011
i like the jonas brothers!!
Teen, 14 years old Written bytaylormichelex3 October 17, 2010

Ugh...

If you're over 5 years old & you listen to this... God help me. It's not real music. It's Disney Channel. It's for LITTLE KIDS who haven't yet discovered real music. If you're a day older than 5 years old, PLEASE! Listen to something at least SEMI good! Thanks!
Teen, 15 years old Written byXPfunny September 14, 2010

EXTREME LYRICS Yuck ewg nasty!!!

Oh my god, this music has SO much violent sexual gore lyrics and has drug reference and is terrible music for NO ONE!!!!!
Teen, 14 years old Written byEspumaMarina August 8, 2010

I'm sorry, I can't see the attraction

I'm sorry, but I'm not the biggest fan, I question why kids are so obsessed, its not healthy for little kids to obsess over a boyband that sings about relationships. Kids aren't being kids anymore because of this stuff. A lot of people just like them because they're "hot" which I find rediculous. I'm tired of hearing 10 year olds going "OMG Nick is sooooo hot!" Oy people, what ever happened to cartoons and action movies? Sure it has 'appropreate' messages (sorta) but that doesn't make it good music. Disney is just using them to get money, one of the ladies that work there admitted it! Everytime I switch to Disney channel I see them with gutairs 'rocking out' They already have a show that shows them getting chased by girls, does nobody see anything wrong with this? To tell the truth the music sounds like they're singing at the edge of their throats like they have a sore throat, and they're off key a lot in other songs. And you should hear them singing the National Anthem.. eek. They always sound like they're out of breath. And the lyrics are sappy. I don't hate them, but they sure aren't my favs.
Teen, 14 years old Written bySilverSnake July 13, 2010

Eh.....

Well, to keep my feelings brief I can say I'm not a huge fan of their music, although some rare songs are good. I'm not quite sure what all of the obsessive love is about though. Of course we're all different, but still. But I think its rediculous that they have at least 3 or 4 shows on Disney Channel (or as I call DC, Tween MTV) Like they have 'Livin' the Dream' 'Jonas' 'Jonas L.A.' and this other one I forget. It just seems like a money profet to me. Nothing agents those that do like them, but their obsession worries me. I mean these are little kids that are inlove with these guys, what happened to cartoons? But its their choice..and I dont have kids offically so, what do I know? And I'm glad for the Jo Bro's sucess, just hope they keep their sanity. By the way Kevin's my favorite because he has more character.
Teen, 13 years old Written byHAMST3RMAN June 9, 2010
Kid, 7 years old March 2, 2010

Jonas brothers rock!

Mentions Star wars and Kelly clarkson.
Teen, 15 years old Written byEvan182 February 27, 2010

Jonas Brothers suck

Don't let your kids listen to this garbage. Let them listen to the good stuff like 2 Pac, Eminem, Biggie Smalls, Snoop Dog, Korn and Marilyn Manson. Especially Marilyn Manson. Tell your little girls, not to listen to the Jonas Brothers and get good jobs and go to college to support their families. Go ahead and get ripped girls. Don't listen to common sense they suck.
Teen, 14 years old Written byIronZombie75 December 17, 2009

Crappy album for

Jonas Brothers are the worst band in the world. They are simply not talented, AT ALL. Although this album is perfectly kid appropriate, it sucks. Trust me, it just sucks. Basically, all of the fans are teenage girls and they only like it because they are so attractive. This band is not healthy for your teenager, trust me on that. :)
Kid, 10 years old October 24, 2009

They rock + they r cute!

They r so cute!!!!!!!!!1 lov their music! they rock! My teachers daughter taught them in middle school! how cool iz that?
Teen, 14 years old Written byHokage4354 October 3, 2009

Appropriate, Clean Lyrics- Nearly all Ages

While I am not a personal fan of the Jonas Brothers, I have heard many of their songs. They're messages are relatively positive/appropriate for all ages. Some of their songs have lyrics that could be found inappropriate for younger children.
Teen, 15 years old Written bysimply42amazing September 25, 2009

On for Almost Any Age

the Jonas Brothers do a really good job at keeping things clean. that is just one of the reasons why I like their band so much :)
Kid, 10 years old August 15, 2009

Terrible

Are you KIDDING me? The Jonas Brothers are the worst band of all time and they've turned everyone from the ages 3+ into little Jonas obsessers! "Joe is SO hawt!" "Nick's mine!" "I luuuuuuuuuv Kevin!" I mean, COME ON! GET A LIFE PPL!!!!!
Kid, 12 years old July 26, 2009

2-4 year olds

Are you kidding me?? THEE WORST BAND OF ALL TIME. My opinion. Their music has turned little 2-7 year old girls into monsters. Just look at Youtube. They go around EVERYWHERE making up these phrases "Love, Peace, Jonas" and talk like they are mental. "Jonas Brothers R soo HAWT, Nick is awl MINE!!!1112" Jonas Brothers NEED to come to an end. At least we still have Metallica, Iron Maiden, and AC/DC around to play awesome music.