All member reviews for Jordin Sparks

An OK debut from teen Idol winner.

Kid, 12 years old April 21, 2009

Ok Cd for 8+

Nothing bad except Shy Boy, which talks about going to a club and eying a guy. Her faith is shown on the song God loves ugly Fav song: Permanent Monday
Kid, 10 years old April 9, 2008

it is AWESOME
Teen, 13 years old Written bythedutchess April 9, 2008

Slick and polished R&B belted out by youngest AI winner

Sexual Content: Mostly sweet and poetic songs about love without being excplicit. "If I die before I wake, it's because you took my breath away" is as bad as it gets. Violence: Not an issue. Language: Not an issue. Social Behaviour: Good stuff about love and life. "My soul is in danger gotta let my spirit be free" in "Tattoo" and positive messages about following your dreams in "One Step in a Time". Commercialism: Not an issue. Drugs/Alcohol/Tobacco: Not an issue. Jordin Sparks on for 12+ for brief sexual allusions. Best "idol" album in a long while. Standout tracks include "Tattoo", "No Air", "Freeze", "Next to You", and "Shy Boy".
Kid, 11 years old December 10, 2009

BOH-RANG!!!!!

This CD lost my interest within the first few songs. Her voice and beats are the same throughout.
Teen, 15 years old Written bySomebodysMe August 25, 2009

Very Impressive!

Very impressed with this cd! For being a dance cd, I was sure it would be worse than it actually was! The only questionable track is "shy boy", but she just mentions being at a club, and THAT'S IT!! Amazing, right?
Adult Written bytibbydibby April 9, 2008

A positive idol

Kid, 11 years old June 22, 2011

Great Album

I loved this album when I was nine, but I don't think it's the best for eight year olds. It's not out of question, but I wouldn't really recommend it. It's a really good album, a great debut. There are really good catchy songs. Thumbs up, fine for kids.