Parent reviews for "Judas" (CD Single)

Religion, obsession rule in relationship-gone-wrong tune.

Adult Written byteddybear88 October 28, 2011

An ok song.

My kids asked who was Judas....was a strange conversation.
Adult Written byIamaHumanitarian July 8, 2011

Great

Listen here this song is about falling in love with the wrong Man so Lady Gaga thought why not choose the worst person ever to most religious people, Judas. She she is in love with Judas (Bad Man). But Jesus (Good Man) is her virtue.This song is only about falling in love with the wrong people so leave it alone.
The only not Very appropriate lyrics are "Fame, Hooker, Prostitute, Wench, vomits her mind." Explaining that women try to look skinny for men.
And "or wear ear condom next time." saying if you don't want to hear us don't listen.
So this is a great song and Lady Gaga is great and loves everyone.

Adult Written byDrDreVEVO May 15, 2011

RELAX , THE SONG IS CLEAN BUT IF YOU WANT IT CLEANER JUST GO TO YOUTUBE AND FIND A CLEAN VERSION OF THAT SONG !

Well , Lady Gaga is not like , Dr.Dre , Slim Shady , Chris Brown , Lil Wanye , Busta Rhymes , those are and People need to just relax, this song is not that bad at all. It is simply a metaphor, and its not like this stuff doesn't happen in real life. People always go back to hurtful lovers; its just what people do. She is the best artist in the world right now. Whether people think so or not. Look up her views on youtube, downloads on intunes, her fans on Facebook. Its unbelievable. And no she is not copying Madonna, thats a joke. Every time some person becomes famous in the music industry people say they copy someone elses ideas. She is literally a GENIUS. She found her purpose in life and that is to inspire people with music and show the world she can do it all. So just RELAX, because she is doing everything right, and no one is going to stop her. SO LIVE WITH IT

Adult Written byALee25 May 14, 2011

RELAX

Parent of a 10-year-old Written byxboxgeek May 8, 2011

???????????

I just cant imagine judas, peter and john in leather jackets riding motorbikes.
Adult Written byAlexandria L. May 6, 2011

Is it bashing Christanity?

My religion teacher (yes, I go to a Catholic school) went over this with us and she explained that people often bash other religions during their time of the year that they concider holy. Like, put Ramadan for example. People often bash Islam, like the fact that they fast from sunrise to sunset for 40 (or so) days. (And, I also have a friend who is a Muslum). This happened to come out during Holy Week, and it was the day before Spy Wednesday when this song came out (the day when Judas was paid 30 pieces of silver to kill Jesus) And, I do not believe that we should bash other religions with our freedom of speech (that is the responsibility that the 1st Amendment to not make fun of others with that right).
Parent of a 2, 6, and 7-year-old Written byparentforGod May 1, 2011

Adult Written byDogcrazed April 22, 2011

Extremely offensive

I give it one star because I cannot go any lower. This is so offensive, I grew up in a predominantly wealthy community filled with so called "WASPs" (White, Anglo-Saxon, Protestants) and everyone rips on Christianity all the time, those who truly believe it get mocked and ridiculed. And it's no surprise, though no less hurtful and gut wrenching, when someone does this who has so much influence in media. She released this right before Easter, or should I say Resurrection Day, and she has gone way too far. It's gruesome, it's sexual, it's insulting to Christians. If it has been Judaism, Islam, Buddhism, or Hinduism everyone would be up in arms and upset, but now we are supposed to be "tolerant" well tolerance works both ways...or at least it's supposed to...so is respect and yet she has thrown that away too. I am thoroughly disgusted.